Chapter 89

Chapter 89

    Before Qin Yiyang could breathe evenly, he told her that Qin Chuan was fine.

    He glanced at the pile of corpses in the corner, nodded slightly to the supernatural team stationed at the defense line, and then took Pei Qinqin back to the previous villa area, assuring her that Qin Chuan would be safe before dark return.

    Seeing his cousin's face, Pei Qinqin picked up a chair and sat quietly on the edge of the roof.

    The fierce sun has been shining on the two rows of tomatoes at the entrance of the villa, and Pei Qinqin also basked in the sun for two or three hours.

    It wasn't until a familiar figure appeared in the setting sun that she stood up abruptly, ran from upstairs to downstairs and rushed into Qin Chuan's arms.

    "You're finally back!"

    Qin Chuan reached out to catch her with an unshaven beard, his empty heart was instantly filled, he stroked her hair and smiled for the first time this month and said, "I'm back." "

    I I miss you so much, are you injured?" Pei Qinqin let go of Qin Chuan and checked his body up and down.

    Injuries are inevitable. Even if Qin Chuan's self-healing ability is stronger than ordinary people, he will inevitably leave wounds in fierce battles.

    The old and new wounds made Pei Qinqin feel bad, so he hurriedly dragged Qin Chuan into the room for him to deal with.

    When Qin Chuan passed the gate of the villa, he glanced at the thriving tomatoes on both sides of the flower bed.

    Pei Qinqin introduced: "This is the 5.0 version of the supernatural seed that was cultivated before. It hasn't produced any results yet. I don't know what effect it has." "A

    fifth-level heterogeneous plant?" Qin Chuan stopped and asked.

    You can't tell that these are tomato seedlings unless you look carefully, because they are golden from the trunk to the branches and leaves, which are extremely conspicuous in the sun.

    Pei Qinqin thought for a while and said: "It should be more than that. Although I didn't feel the pheromone of the heteroplant, its growth period is very slow, and it doesn't accept the strong and continuous supernatural irrigation. No matter, it likes to grow slowly. Let it grow slowly."

    Qin Chuan nodded, and was obediently led back to the room by Pei Qinqin to treat the wound.

    But after only one night's rest, Qin Chuan was recalled to the front line.

    Because the offensive of the zombie army led by Li Qingzhou is too fierce, human physical strength can't beat the endless attack of zombies without a big head.

    Pei Qinqin wanted to go together but was rejected, so he could only stand on the top floor of the villa and look at the imminent battle zone.

    As the sun rose and the moon set every day, the survivors' territory was gradually compressed, and the atmosphere at the base fell into an unprecedented tension.

    And at this time, the tomatoes in the flower beds bear fruit.

    The special fragrance, like the melody on the staff, attracts zombies with abilities.

    Pei Qinqin was somewhat affected, and sat up in the night and walked out the door.

    The night covered the intruders. When Pei Qinqin opened the door and saw Xu Jin squatting in front of the flower bed, his footsteps stopped immediately. Just as he was about to ask how he got in, he saw Xu Jin quickly pick off a golden fruit and stuff it into his mouth.