Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Fishing Zombies

    The remote control is just the beginning. After Pei Qinqin gradually understood, or gradually tested, Qin Chuan's bottom line, in less than a week, she almost turned over and became the master.

    Qin Chuan's life rhythm is very simple. He spends ten hours sleeping every day, wakes up to eat, watches movies, eats snacks, plays games, then reads books, reads comics or goes to bed again... the cycle repeats.

    Pei Qinqin can use everything in the house, and he never cares about it. For food, drink, play, and use, even if Pei Qinqin broke it, he would just take out the tools and fix it silently.

    After half a month, Pei Qinqin almost thought that he was the owner of the house! And Qin Chuan is the humanoid repair device she bought.

    In order to prove that she was not dreaming, she ran to Qin Chuan every day last week and pinched his arm. As for this, Qin Chuan didn't even say anything about her, he just thought that she was envious of his muscles again, and lifted up his shirt without saying a word, which moved Pei Qinman very much.

    Because she found that Popeye didn't regard her as the opposite sex at all, and his aesthetics were graded by strength! In his eyes, a weak chicken like her is so ugly that she can't be more ugly!

    It was so hard, and so free.

    After being free, Pei Qinqin took a self-made fishing rod and went to catch the zombies on the opposite rooftop.

    Unlike Qin Chuan's life of eating and sleeping, and eating and sleeping, Pei Qinqin still has things to do every day.

    For example, two meals a day have to be prepared, the hygiene at home has to be cleaned, the vegetable garden upstairs has to be watered sooner or later, and then watching the sunset and going to the fish pond... She has never been left out in the cold.

    But even so, she did not work more than five hours a day.

    With five hours of work and five hours of sleep, she used up ten hours a day and had another fourteen hours to kill.

    It's fine when there is internet, she can still play games and surf online, but since she lost the internet last week, she has been bored.

    It's so boring, that's why I went fishing for zombies on a whim after I got tired of playing movies, TV and stand-alone games.

    This caused Qin Chuan to hear the sound of 'boom', 'boom', 'boom' from time to time while he was sleeping, as well as the increasingly loud howls of zombies.

    His mental strength was different from that of ordinary people. Hearing this overexcited howl, he was worried that the little cook would be in danger, so he got up from the bed without thinking.

    There was no one in the living room, and there was no movement in the kitchen.

    Qin Chuan ran up to the rooftop barefoot without even holding a simulation | gun.

    Then

    Pei Qinqin squatted on the ground pitifully, clutching the back of his head that hurt from the knock.

    Except for Qin Chuan's indifferent attitude when we first met, he has been very good since then, and it can even be said that he has no temper at all.

    Even if Pei Qinqin woke him up by barking at karaoke once, he didn't touch a single hair of her.

    He looked at the simple and rough fishing rod in his hand, and then looked down at Pei Qinqin, who was spinning in the air. He didn't understand why she was getting more and more skinny recently, like an Alaskan dog, so energetic that she didn't even sleep, but it was not enough to have the guts what a bad thing.