Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    But thinking of Mianmian's personality that likes to reverse orders, Pei Qinqin is not sure whether Mianmian's words are really nice. If it likes to talk backwards, should she be happy or sad?

    It's better to raise a trumpet, there are so many plants in the world, she doesn't believe that she can't grow a sweet mutant plant!

    Seeing Yan Su's expression on her face, Qin Chuan took Zhuang Zhuang from her hand, looked at it for a while, raised his hand and grabbed its leaves and said, "Do you dare to despise your master? Do you want to go into the frying pan and serve the table?" Zhuang Zhuang was

    grabbed Got [ah yo], and was put back into Pei Qinqin's pocket by Qin Chuan.

    Although it is not well-behaved, but it can protect the master at critical times, so he will not let it leave Pei Qinqin's side.

    Pei Qinqin gently stroked Zhuang Zhuang, who was crying out in pain, but at the same time, he did not neglect the quiet Mian Mian who was standing aside.

    She comforted the two little ones, and asked Qin Chuan: "Brother, Qin Yiyang and the others stay here, is it related to the big fertilizer that Zhuang Zhuang said?" Seeing his

    master mentioning himself, Zhuang Zhuang happily answered the question :[Big manure and little manure. ]

    A question mark slowly appeared in Pei Qinqin's mind, why is there another little zombie?

    Ever since Qin Chuan entered the town, he felt a little familiar here, but after thinking about it carefully, he couldn't remember anything.

    He didn't notice any danger here, so he asked Pei Qinqin, "Want to see what the big fertilizer in its mouth looks like?" If you want to, I will take you there.

    Zhuang Zhuang raised Ye Zi crazily and said "Think about it", but Qin Chuan didn't see it in his eyes.

    Pei Qinqin and Qin Chuan looked at each other for a while, grinned, nodded happily and said, "I want to see it!" I also want to know what Qin Yiyang and the others are doing here, and the remote place here doesn't seem like his future base.

    Qin Chuan flicked her forehead lightly, opened the umbrella and handed it to her, saying, "Curiosity killed the cat, don't be an example."

    Pei Qinqin: "?" Didn't you ask me first if I wanted to watch it? I just want to cooperate with you, obviously you also want to know what happened in this town.

    "It's weirdly quiet here." Qin Chuan felt it carefully, and led her to change directions, "The zombies seem to be hiding." If the zombies can hide from people, they

    are not ordinary zombies.

    He should fix some trouble, the subconscious told him so.

    Pei Qinqin followed him carefree, and even teased the wild flowers on the side of the road when he had nothing to do, but was strongly stopped by Zhuang Zhuang.

    They came in from the north, and now they ran to the south, and their target was in the east.

    Because only the east side had some abnormal fluctuations, as expected, the zombies should be hiding there, so Qin Chuan took her back to the center of the town.

    As soon as they got out of the path, they were caught by Qin Yiyang who drove over to look for Qin Chuan.

    Qin Yiyang was so hot in the car that his jacket was drenched. The sun was so hot that it made people's heart burn. An ordinary person would suffer from heatstroke after going out in the sun for 20 minutes. These two can endure it, so they should also be supernatural beings.

    It's good to be a supernatural being.

    He took off his straw hat and threw it to Qin Chuan, saying, "Why are you running? Am I going to eat people or rob your wife? If you can get out, just run around. I don't care how you got in. Before the danger is over, You have to stay with me! If something happens to you, how can I explain to my dead aunt? Get in the car quickly."

    Pei Qinqin looked at the car, and then at Qin Chuan: brother, the driver who delivered the door, can't get in ?

    Qin Chuan nodded.

    Pei Qinqin cheered inwardly, and went to open the door first, but was scalded by the handle of the car and shrank his fingers suddenly.

    Zhuang Zhuang yelled out the exclamation in his throat for her: [Ah——so hot! ]

    Before Pei Qinqin said it, it stretched out the vines angrily and said: [Zhuang Zhuang hates hot things! ]

    Hey, don't mess around!

    Pei Qinqin quickly rubbed the elongated vine seedlings into a ball and stuffed them back into his pocket: [I'm going back by car. If you break the car, I'll punish you and hump me. You're not afraid that the road will burn your feet. Yet? ]

    Zhuang Zhuang was wilted, and the hot jiojio was really painful.

    Qin Chuan opened the car door and let Pei Qinqin get in, then he got in the car and pulled her finger to check.

    The knuckles were hot red, but fortunately there were no blisters.

    What's the hurry? When did he not open the door for her?

    Qin Chuan glanced at Pei Qinqin, seeing that she was frowning there, he didn't say anything to her, and took out the scald medicine he found before from the space and applied it to her. Originally, I just saw the common medicine and took it away, who knew it would be used so soon.

    "Are you still in a hurry next time? You're just like Zhuang Zhuang, but you still have the nerve to laugh at it."

    Pei Qinqin shook his head aggrievedly: "...not impatient, but it's different, it just burned my feet and I'm burning my hands."

    Qin Chuan: "...So you still want me to praise you for not burning your feet?"

    That's not what I meant.

    The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord vote or irrigation nutrient solution for me during 2020-08-1903:52:46~2020-08-1923:59:26~Thanks to the little angels for irrigation nutrient

    solution : 5 bottles of Qin; 2 bottles of Pangpangpangpanghai; 1 bottle of Xiaojing; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!