Chapter 92

Chapter 92

    "Qin An's Diary"

    March 5th, Friday, sunny.

    My name is Qin An. I am six years old this year. I have just entered the first grade of primary school. There is still no one in the class who can play. The teacher, like the kindergarten teacher, does not let me bring Zhuang Zhuang into school.

    I can only go to school alone again.

    During class, the teacher asked us if we knew what our parents did.

    I replied to the teacher that my parents are ordinary farmers. My mother grows vegetables according to her mood, and my father only listens to my mother.

    The teacher thought it was funny and asked me what my parents' names were.

    I said my father's name is Qin Chuan and my mother's name is Pei Qinqin.

    Then the teacher suddenly stopped laughing.

    Weird.

    But it's okay, Dad said I'm going to have a younger sister soon! !

    Saturday, April 5th, cloudy.

    Today, my father had something to do temporarily, so I volunteered to take my mother out to go shopping.

    On the escalator in the mall, we met a strange brother.

    He took the hand of the beautiful sister downstairs, looked up at my mother frequently, and kept looking back when he was downstairs.

    I was a little angry and asked my mother who it was.

    Mom touched my head and said she didn't know me.

    But when I got home, I heard my mother say to my father in the kitchen: "I seem to have seen Li Qingzhou in the mall today?" My

    father picked up a rib and blew it, fed it to my mother and said, "It's okay, he lost his memory and Supernatural powers, being strictly controlled by the second generation who have received nine years of compulsory education."

    Then Mom kissed Dad.

    It was discovered by me, and I had no choice but to, and my mother kissed me too.

    whee.

    Monday, May 5th, sunny.

    Today is the day when Aunt Chen and Uncle Yue get married. Thanks to them, I don't have to go to school today, and I secretly ate a lot of cakes that my mother wouldn't let me eat more.

    The cake is so delicious. I hope that Aunt Chen and Uncle Yue can get married every day, so that I can eat cake without having to go to class every day.

    After my sister comes out, I must give her the most delicious strawberry cake!

    Tuesday, June 5th, overcast.

    I lost the bet with my father today, and I can no longer compete with my father for my mother in the next week.

    I want to repent, but my father doesn't agree with me. I am so sad that I don't want to do my homework.

    When will my sister come out and beat Dad with me?

    Wednesday, July 5th, rain.

    Zhuang Zhuang took me to the sewer to catch fish and was beaten by Mian Mian.

    Mian Mian finished beating, mother beat, mother finished beating, father beat.

    I was also beaten woo woo woo.

    Fortunately, my sister is not there.

    Thursday, August 5th, overcast.

    Today the school organized us to go on an autumn outing in the wild. After we go there, we can’t touch this place, and we don’t need to touch anything. It’s better to stay at home and chat with the younger sister in my mother’s womb.

    If I had known that going to school would be so boring, I wouldn't have run out of the mountains!

    If I don't run out, my parents won't come out with me. If my parents don't come out, I won't have to study QAQ five days a week.

    September 5th, Friday, sunny.

    Woooooo daddy lied! Mother's belly is not a sister! !

    I don't trust Dad anymore!

    October 5, Saturday, sunny.

    In fact, the younger brother is also quite cute, but I still want my younger sister QAQ more.

    If I didn’t have a younger sister, I would raise my younger brother as my younger sister, braiding his hair and wearing skirts every day.

    OK, I'm going to learn how to tie my hair tomorrow.

    Qin Ye's childhood was dangerous.

    The author has something to say: The full text is over.