Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    The plan was cancelled, and Pei Qinqin failed to figure out that Su Qiao is actually a good-looking dog. If you don't like it for a long time, there is no need to take action.

    Seeing that she was silent, Su Qiao put her arms around her knees and said in a low voice, "And I think Brother Qin Chuan should like you. He treats you completely differently from us." "That's because I

    and He is familiar with me, and before he is familiar with me, he also ignores me." Pei Qinqin saw it clearly and said: "He is the kind of person who keeps what he says, and I have reached an agreement with him, so he will not let me go. .Plus my cooking is not unpalatable, so it’s kind of useful, anyway, he didn’t treat me as the opposite sex.”

    Su Qiao’s brain got stuck, feeling... this is impossible!

    If Qin Qin was as strong and powerful as she was, then she would still believe it a little bit.

    Pei Qinqin picked up a wooden stick and poked the ground and said: "Why am I lying to you, he is very frank with me, he didn't respond to my touch of his abdominal muscles, and he even changed clothes in front of me, of course he wasn't completely|naked. If you liked me, would you be so magnanimous in front of me?"

    Su Qiao dilated her pupils in shock: "Qin Qin, you... have you touched his abs?" Are you not afraid of being beaten to death!

    "I have touched it. For a while, I thought I was dreaming and touched it every day. He thought I was greedy for his muscles, so he lifted up his shirt and said that I would never be able to practice it in my life. Let me not be too envious." Su Qiao snorted, she didn't want to

    laugh , but the brain-filling picture is too funny, why does it feel like Brother Qin Chuan is cheap in front of Qin Qin.

    After laughing, Su Qiao shook her head and analyzed, "Although I don't know what agreement you made, but I can tell that brother Qin Chuan is super nice to you! Look," Su Qiao pointed to her with fingers: " He is a man of few words, who can joke with you and play with you. He often holds your hand, walks with your back, and protects you at all times. Not only that, he doesn’t let us touch you! The captain is his representative Brother can’t even do it! He’s even willing to listen to you! Look at me and the captain again, he’s either turning a blind eye, or why you have such a stupid look in your eyes... So no matter whether he thinks you are a girl or not, you are special to him existence!"

    Special? It's just that the timing of the acquaintance was just a coincidence, those are all behaviors based on protection.

    Holding her is to prevent danger, and carrying her is because she walks too slowly, after all, her physical strength cannot keep up with the superhuman. Forget it, it's useless to tell you these things. Although she wants to enlighten Qin Chuan, Su Qiao's character is obviously not suitable for him.

    In addition...

    Pei Qinqin gently scratched his cheeks, looked down at the potato chips in his hand, and really couldn't say anything bad about Qin Chuan to her.

    It turns out that a person who has more things will not be satisfied, but will become more and more greedy.

    "I understand."

    Su Qiao excitedly held her hand: Qin Qin, you finally understand! My back is going to be stared at!

    She swears that she will never be moved by the strong man who crushed her again! will die!

    Pei Qinqin's hands were held tightly by Su Qiao, she couldn't hold back, she could only look into her eyes and said: "I'm not a pendant anymore."

    Su Qiao: "?" What pendant?