Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    Qin Chuan raised his hand and flicked Pei Qinqin's forehead, and didn't push her down, just fell down and continued to eat the melon seeds.

    "Hey," Pei Qinqin subconsciously covered his head, and found that it didn't hurt. He sat down beside Qin Chuan, stretched out his hand for melon seeds and said, "Why is my cousin running so fast? I don't want to kill him." "Who knows."

    Qin Chuan poured two melon seeds into her hand and said, "He didn't know that you can only fight in the nest."

    Pei Qinqin: "!" "

    Who said I can only mess in the nest? I was so angry that I was afraid of myself! "

    She threw two melon seeds into her mouth and continued to ask for it.

    Qin Chuan groaned, seeing her slightly flushed cheeks due to too much force, said thoughtfully: "Pei Xiaoqin, you seem to be different from before." "

    Where? Where? I (finally in your eyes) ) look better?!"

    "That's not true, you've become presumptuous." She didn't move him before, and didn't speak loudly to him.

    what the hell!

    Pei Qinqin took his arm away in disappointment, sat up and pointed at his collarbone and said word by word: "You, used to, yes, ah!" "... makes sense." Qin Chuan felt that the logic was correct and there was nothing wrong with it

    .

    The two ate half a catty of melon seeds. After eating, they got bored and took out the ipad to play games together for more than an hour. After that, Qin Chuan went to bed and Pei Qinqin watched a drama.

    She opened a pack of chicken feet with pickled peppers, pushed Qin Chuan beside her and said, "Brother, you have to sleep in your room. The sofa is so short, isn't it uncomfortable to bend your legs?" Qin Chuan turned around

    . Turning his back to her, he said, "You can't sleep unless you are beside me." He liked the smell of her body.

    "Wuhu~ You got used to sleeping with me so quickly!"

    As soon as the voice finished speaking, the door opened.

    Qin Yiyang, who felt thirsty after eating melon seeds, heard this, and closed the door without saying a word.

    He went back to the tea table and sat down in thought for a long time, then suddenly he punched his palm and said: "My Qin family has a queen!"

    Pei Qinqin: "..." She suddenly felt that the other party seemed to have misunderstood something?

    Whatever it is, it doesn't matter.

    It seems that the time is almost up, and it's time to prepare lunch again!

    This package of chicken feet is not very tasty, let's make a marinated chicken feet with the old brine from last time. Then use the hot pot base to cook a boiled fish. If three people eat, add a shredded chicken rice, fish-flavored eggplant, and stir-fried water spinach.

    Arrangement is complete.

    Pei Qinqin turned off the iPad, pulled up Qin Chuan and said, "Brother, don't go to bed first, let's go to bed after lunch! Today at noon we eat shredded chicken rice with fish-flavored eggplant, boiled fish and garlic fried water spinach, and keep the marinated chicken feet How about a supper at night?"

    Qin Chuan, who had just closed his eyes and refused to get up, sat up from the sofa, pressed his neck as if he was about to go to the battlefield, and said, "Go, go to the kitchen."