Chapter 78

Chapter 78

    I don't know how Zhou Xing negotiated with the survivors' stronghold, and he got an energy vehicle.

    After the car drove back, Pei Qinqin obediently sat in the back row. Seeing Zhou Xing restart the car, he quickly got up and lay on the back of the co-pilot's seat to stare.

    The steering wheel and other small buttons of the energy source car have not changed, but there are many values ​​on the display that she cannot understand.

    Zhou Xing gave them popular science while driving, and arrived in Beidi in two or three days.

    The speed of the new energy vehicles is much faster, and there are no supernatural beings chasing them. It means that there is no positioning system installed on Zhou Xing's communicator, or that Zhou Xing was not found by the people at the base when he came to the manor.

    Either way, it's a good thing for them.

    After all, they didn't have enough to eat, and they didn't want to fight extra fights.

    Qin Chuan didn't sleep very much these days, and his expression was visible to the naked eye. He almost felt sorry for Pei Qinqin. When he was resting at night, he specially stewed Laohuo soup for three hours for Qin Chuan to drink.

    "Brother, you look so pale! Are you feeling unwell?" Motion sickness? It shouldn't be, it's only three or four days' journey, and the previous month's running was fine.

    Qin Chuan shook his head without explaining, took the chicken soup and drank it slowly.

    Pei Qinqin checked the temperature of his forehead worriedly, but still worried: "I will come to watch the night tonight, you all go to rest, I have Zhuang Zhuang and they will be fine." Qin Chuan nodded, but he didn't get into the

    car Instead, he took out a table from the space and slept on it beside Qin Qin.

    Zhou Xing, who was alone, watched Pei Qinqin take out a blanket and carefully cover Qin Chuan, protect Qin Chuan from the wind, straighten his curled hair, and couldn't help but raised his hands and rubbed his ears.

    He has good mental strength, and two or three days of eating and sleeping in the open air is nothing to him.

    Zhou Xing raised his hand to signal for Pei Qinqin to rest as well, as long as he came to watch the night.

    Pei Qinqin shook his head, handed Zhou Xing a blanket, and whispered to him that she was not sleepy, and he could rest for a while.

    Zhou Xing looked around at the body of the water spinach that surrounded them, thinking that it shouldn't be a big problem for him to squint for a while.

    Unexpectedly, when the food is full and the body is warm, this squint until dawn.

    Zhou Xing was taken aback when he woke up, but at this time Pei Qinqin was already preparing breakfast.

    Seeing that everyone was safe, Zhou Xing got up and rubbed his eyes, looked at Qin Chuan who was still sleeping with only the top of his hair exposed, and went to fetch water to wash.

    Pei Qinqin wakes up Qin Chuan with a warm voice after making breakfast.

    Before eating, Zhou Xing divided his noodles into Qin Chuan's bowl and said, "Supernatural beings eat a lot of food, Xiao Chuan, you just eat too little that's why you look so bad." Qin Chuan picked up the bowl and refused

    . He was tired because his powers were gradually being lost, which cannot be replenished by food.

    After finishing breakfast, Zhou Xing contacted the people at Qin Yiyang's side, adjusted his route according to the location sent by the other party, and said, "This is very close to Brother Qin, and we will arrive in about three hours." Pei Qinqin always felt