Chapter 73

Chapter 73

    Qin Chuan stood up and sat up from the sofa and walked towards the door. The sound of approaching footsteps made Zhuang Zhuang, who was not as tall as chopsticks, look up at him.

    One tall and one short looked at each other, Qin Chuan put his hand on the doorknob and said, "Get out of the way."

    [...Hmph! ]

    Zhuang Zhuang pulled Mianmian and Yuanyuan to the back of Qin Chuan, saw Qin Chuan open the door to reveal Qin Yiyang outside, immediately rushed into Qin Chuan's bedroom like lightning, and locked the door with a bang.

    The sound of the door slamming made Qin Chuan stop and look sideways. He looked at Qin Yiyang, who was helpless, and said, "What don't you teach? Teach it to lock the door. It deserves it." Qin

    Yiyang: "..." I didn't expect it either. You can learn it as soon as you learn it.

    Needless to say, the person concerned now regrets it in retrospect. He originally wanted Zhuang Zhuang to open a door for himself at home, but the church later found out that it did not listen to anyone other than Qin Qin or Qin Chuan.

    "What are you going for?" Qin Yiyang saw Qin Chuan walking out, turned his head to look at the tightly closed door, turned around and followed behind Qin Chuan. Then I watched him take out an incubator from the trunk of the car... In order to prevent the shock, the man also put a foam pad under the incubator.

    He accepted it, the kind of prostration.

    "Why do I feel that your nest of eggs is more important than Qin Qin? You take it wherever you go, and you are so considerate." "Is it

    possible?" Qin Chuan carried the incubator home and said, "This is a gift."

    " What gift?"

    "It's not for you."

    Qin Yiyang looked at the sky speechlessly behind him: "...Of course I know it's not for me, but isn't this the material you found yourself for Qin Qin to help hatch? You want To whom? If you give it to Qin Qin, it won’t be too much of a surprise, right? And give a chicken to a girl, thank you you can figure it out.”

    Qin Chuan stopped, then walked forward and said: “That’s the appearance of incoherent memory mistake."

    "You finally admit that you have a memory loss?"

    "Did I deny it?"

    Qin Yiyang clicked his tongue. If he had asked him a few days ago if his memory was wrong, Qin Chuan would not have even looked at him.

    Forget it, no matter how the personality changes, it is always developing in a good place.

    He hopes that Qin Chuan can have more emotions, both loving and being loved.

    "Use solar panels to heat and power the incubator. Do you really want to hatch it and give it to Qin Qin?" Qin Yiyang squatted down to check the eggs that hadn't changed.

    Qin Chuan nodded and hummed.

    Qin Yiyang looked at him and reminded: "Don't be stupid, just because you like chickens doesn't mean that Qin Qin likes them. You send them over and ask her to raise them. Isn't that why she has nothing to do? Plus she is infected by the virus now, you After all, she has self-awareness, isn't she the same as before?"

    "It's the same." Qin Chuan lowered his eyes to cover the tenderness in his eyes, reached out and touched the eggshell and said, "When I knew her, she was With such an identity, she said that the chicken is very tender and the chick is very cute." Although he didn't say it to him, he wrote it down.