Chapter 76

Chapter 76

    Qin Yiyang didn't stay in the manor for long, and was called away by the base three to five days later.

    When he left, there were no zombies besieging the manor, Pei Qinqin's vegetable seedlings had all grown up, and everything was on track.

    Since Li Qingzhou was still alive, Qin Chuan personally escorted Qin Yiyang back to the base.

    As a price, he kept the SUV.

    "I knew you weren't so kind." Qin Yiyang gave him a look of contempt before getting out of the car, turned around and asked someone to bring out five liters of gasoline to put in the trunk for Qin Chuan's spare, and couldn't help telling him: "If you have something to do, just go straight to the car." Come to the base to see me, if you can, at least once a month?"

    "Are you aging early?" Qin Chuan sneered, not exactly saying whether to come or not. On the contrary, Pei Qinqin understood Qin Chuan's meaning, poked his head out of the back seat window and said, "Good cousin, we will come to see you in two weeks, and if my vegetables grow well, I will bring them to the door!"     "Good boy, Qin Qin is sensible." Qin Yiyang waved his hand, turned around and ran towards the human base, and stopped until he heard the sound of a car engine, turning back to watch the off-road vehicle go away.     It should be fine, right? With his cousin's ability, Qin Qin's physique, and Zhuang Zhuang's vigilance, nothing should happen?     From the manor to the base, it took nearly a day to go back and forth.     It was almost dark when Pei Qinqin entered the iron gate. Taking advantage of the twilight, she hurriedly pulled the hose to water her vegetable garden, checking the condition of the vegetable seedlings while watering.     After staying in the car for a day, Zhuang Zhuang also worked hard, no matter what happened, he jumped into the puddle and soaked in mud before he let out a WOWO sound comfortably. It wanted to run into the house after replenishing the water, but was caught by Qin Chuan with a supernatural power on the way, and it was not put into the house until it was washed clean.     Not long after, the lights in the villa came on.     The incandescent lights were turned on before the court, and Pei Qinqin said helplessly and amusedly after seeing them: "My cousin really raised them as children, and taught him to open the door and turn on the lights. Just watch, they will definitely make trouble later. "

    Sure enough, the lights in the villa quickly flickered back and forth, making the manor look like a haunted house.

    The flickering lights made the veins in Qin Chuan's temples tremble. He put down the water pipes and went into the house to clean them up.

    Don't you need to save electricity?

    Pei Qinqin silently recited "Ani Tuo Buddha" in her heart, and then continued to pour her vegetables.

    The vegetable seedlings in the dusk, under the irrigation of water droplets, stretch out the stalks and leaves to their heart's content, and they grow a full finger high.

    Pei Qinqin curiously took off a piece and sniffed it before smelling it. He felt that these feather vegetables were ready to eat.

    Why don't you go back and try it now.

    The black shadow in the field row approached slowly from behind her, and when it was about to cover her, Qin Chuan suddenly appeared, brought a flashlight and said, "Qin Qin, it's getting dark." "Okay, let's pick some chicken feathers and boil them.

    " Let's eat."

    Qin Chuan stood beside her and raised his eyes to stare into the dark place, as if someone was looking at him there.