Chapter 79

Chapter 79

    Qin Chuan pulled Pei Xiaoqin back into the car from the sunroof, looking at the horrible Zhuang Zhuang, the corners of his mouth twitched slightly.

    It's still too little and naive to pick up the bomb with its hands, and it's lucky that it didn't blow it up on the spot.

    Pei Qinqin was treating Zhuang Zhuang's wound, when he heard the sound of explosions one after another, he looked up at the giant figure ahead, and subconsciously shouted: "Mianmian!" "Don't worry." Qin Chuan comforted Pei Xiaoqin warmly, raised his hand and

    flicked Zhuangzhuang's newly grown little head said: "Look at how the red lanterns deal with the enemy, and then look at your fighting grandma." [

    It's Mianmian, not the red lantern! Badass! ] Zhuang Zhuang turned his back and left Qin Chuan a flat jade, encouraged himself and said: [Zhuang Zhuang is also good, Zhuang Zhuang is also great. ]

    Pei Qinqin didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Just as he let go of Zhuang Zhuang who had grown back into a mummy-like shape, a flash of light suddenly flashed in his mind, and his chest throbbed like heart palpitations, followed by an overwhelming sense of crisis.

    Something rushed towards her, very fast, with a murderous intent!

    "Brother!"

    Qin Chuan held her trembling fingers, brought her into his arms, quickly guessed in his heart, and said to Zhou Xing: "There is trouble here, get out of here first."

    He forgot that all high-level zombies have Territorial, they are more sensitive to their own kind than to human entry. Once it is sensed, it will either expel the opponent or devour the opponent, and will never let it go easily.

    The potential of the future Pei Xiaoqin is not low, and such an existence is more likely to attract the attention of high-level zombies.

    Buried in Qin Chuan's arms, Pei Qinqin had a splitting headache, and her restless heartbeat shook her whole body

    . She finally knew where the previous discomfort came from. The trembling body is not because of fear, but because they are clamoring for a challenge!

    But she can't fight!

    As the same kind approached, Pei Qinqin's charcoal began to spread around uncontrollably.

    Zhuang Zhuang was so pumped that he spontaneously jumped out of the car and turned into a giant, put on a fighting posture, looked around and said: [Master, hit someone! ]

    Zhou Xing saw this man stepping on the accelerator and running backwards, and at the same time sent a first-level alarm on the M3 communicator, calling Li Yang. Qin Chuan finally

    sensed the existence of high-level zombies when the car turned around. The leader is the wind-type zombie, and the alien is approaching them at a speed of six meters per second.

    The target...

    He looked down at the tall girl in his arms, hesitant to let her try.

    After all, there will be no progress without actual combat, and his current isosugar flounder can no longer provide her with the protection she needs.

    "Sit still." After the car turned around, Zhou Xing stepped on the accelerator to the top and the speed of the car reached the highest speed, and he was 100 meters away from Li Yang and the others in an instant.

    Seeing his master leaving, Zhuang Zhuang subconsciously ran after him. After running for about ten meters, he turned around and grabbed Mianmian in front of him.