Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    There is only one vegetable stalk left, who is strong and strong, especially likes to cling to Pei Qinqin, not only loves to be clingy, but also learned to complain, Pei Qinqin doesn't know who he learned from in just a few days.

    Maybe the smart alien plants will learn without a teacher!

    Pei Qinqin squatted under a leafy tree holding Zhuang Zhuang in his hands, the road was empty, and the surrounding grass was taller than people.

    She took a black-skinned sugar cane out of the snack bag, and chatted with Zhuang Zhuang while gnawing on its sharp point, because Zhuang Zhuang said that her touch would make him feel comfortable.

    The very comfortable result is that in less than a minute, Zhuangzhuang grows back new leaves.

    Amid Zhuangzhuang's cheers, Pei Qinqin stared at his fingertips thoughtfully, then looked at the foxtail grass at his feet, squatted down, stroked the leaves of grass in front of Zhuangzhuang, and muttered, "I still don't believe I can't find it." See my ability. Grow up! Setaria!"

    After three to five seconds, nothing happened.

    Misty Grass, she is already very focused!

    Pei Qinqin asked Zhuang Zhuang at the side and said: "Zhuang Zhuang, did I touch your new leaves?" [

    Mmm, touch, feel comfortable]

    "Then why can I make you grow leaves but not the grass? Big?"

    [Because it's not strong]

    Pei Qinqin gnawed another sugarcane in distress, "I didn't think about anything when I touched you, why can't you do it?" [Because

    it's not strong! ]

    No, it’s not, why are you so excited?

    Pei Qinqin didn't give up and continued to touch the foxtail and said, "Okay, okay, I know it's not strong." If it can communicate with me like you, I'll call it Mianmian. How nice to neutralize it.

    As soon as she thought about it, her fingertips were scratched by a leaf.

    [Aw——! }Zhuang Zhuang saw Pei Qinqin's finger bleeding, jumped out of the glass, and pulled up the foxtail grass by the roots with the newly grown leaves! After pulling it out, I shook it hard twice to shake off its root soil, then raised the leaves and threw it on the hot road that was so hot.

    Just like that, he still couldn't let go of his hatred, and even grew to a height of one meter, jumped onto the foxtail grass and stomped on his face crazily.

    [Bad grass, bad grass! ]

    Pei Qinqin looked at the tiny bloodstains on the pulp of the index finger, and then looked at the incomparably manic Zhuang Zhuang, thinking that he is indeed a plant type, knowing the weakness of the other party, he had to shake the mud twice before pulling it out and throw it in a hot place to dry.

    "Zhuang Zhuang, I have nothing to do with you, come back quickly, be careful that you will also be dried into vegetables." Pei Qinqin walked over to try to appease it, but was repelled by its sharp leaves like a knife.

    Don't look at it being delicate and soft when it is in normal size, once it grows bigger, all parts of its body can be used as weapons!

    Dodging one blow and another blow, Pei Qinqin subconsciously protected his head when the danger came, but the expected pain did not appear.

    Zhuang Zhuang withdrew the leaf at a critical moment, cried [Zhuang Zhuang made a mistake] and flinched away.

    The surrounding vegetation was so lush, when Pei Qinqin lowered his head-protecting arm to explain to it, it had already disappeared.