Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    Qin Chuan looked up at the alien plant that was protecting Pei Qinqin in front of him, and after making sure that it had no intention of attacking Pei Qinqin, he looked at the faces standing in a row.

    "Brother Chao! They really are fishing for law enforcement!!"

    "What the hell is this thing that looks like vegetables!"

    The man with glasses and the other little yellow-haired man said each other, panicking more than the other two men. I don't know whether it is better to defend against the attack in front of me, or to defend against the food that will walk behind and the man who suddenly appears from the side.

    [It's all badass! ]

    Zhuang Zhuang swept them towards Qin Chuan's position with a leaf. Qin Chuan dodged and kicked the four people who had just landed back one by one.

    Zhuang Zhuang Zi bowed left and right, and slapped them back again, but Qin Chuan stopped playing with him.

    He walked towards Pei Qinqin with the egg, and the long spikelets immediately opened towards him, making an attacking gesture.

    As long as he takes another step, the countless fine needles will pierce him into a sieve.

    Pei Qinqin hurriedly said: "Attack Mianmian quickly!"

    Qin Chuan: "...?" Attack, me? you sure?

    Pei Qinqin felt that Mianmian's offensive stopped, and said with a sigh of relief: "Brother, it is the foxtail that I just spawned. It is called Mianmian, and it can't talk yet. It likes to listen to reverse instructions, but sometimes reverse instructions are not easy to use. You go back and get out of its attack range first, and I'll try to see if I can get it out of the attack state."

    Although Qin Chuan didn't know why the alien plants she spawned would like to listen to reverse commands, he still listened to her and moved backwards. Withdrew from Mianmian's attack range.

    Pei Qinqin nodded, just as he was about to communicate with Mianmian, Zhuang Zhuang slapped a leaf on Mianmian's straight stalk.

    [Let go of my master! ]

    [Hit you! ]

    [I hit you! ]

    Mianmian's torso was folded by it, and the small spike on the top of her head was raised to turn towards Zhuang Zhuang, and without saying a word, she |shot| shot a thorn all over Zhuang Zhuang's body.

    Zhuang Zhuang, who had no combat experience, suffered a lot of damage, but insisted on shouting: [Aw - Zhuang Zhuang doesn't hurt! ][Zhuangzhuang doesn't hurt at all! ]

    Pei Qinqin: "..." Zhuang Zhuang, you are obviously in pain qaq.

    Zhuang Zhuang threw away the field mouse meat on his body, rushed to Mian Mian and raised the leaves to output wildly!

    [Kill you! Kill you! ]

    Mianmian also separated the leaves to fight with it, the four leaves "swish, swish", and the strong wind kept blowing across Pei Qinqin's face.

    This is not two plants fighting, but two cats fighting! The kind that raise their front paws and grab each other!

    Qin Chuan saw that a strand of Pei Qinqin's hair was cut off by them, his eyebrows twitched, he silently drew his knife and cut off all four leaves, and said ruthlessly, "If you want to fight, get away and fight." cut on you.