Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    Qin Chuan looked down at his empty palm, and clapped his hands indifferently.

    coward.

    It doesn't matter if you are afraid of him, only by being afraid of him can it be deterred, so that it will not play like crazy. Pei Xiaoqin can't fully control them yet, she needs to learn to draw them in reverse, making them strong and weak, keeping their life and death in her hands, so that they will obediently obey all her instructions.

    Qin Yiyang rubbed the back of his hands and asked Qin Chuan, "You guys raised that alien plant? Who raised it? Are you sure you won't betray it?" So it's a vegetable, right? Although he has never grown it, he has eaten a lot.

    Qin Chuan didn't answer.

    Qin Yiyang looked at the scene in the kitchen and said with certainty: "That younger sister raised her, she is a wood-type supernatural being? This affinity is too high, I have never seen a wood-type supernatural being able to domesticate xenoplants. "If other wood-type ability users can do the same, wouldn't their combat effectiveness be greatly improved?

    This is a big baby!

    Qin Yiyang licked Qin Chuan's arm and said, "Why are you standing here? Hurry up and make lunch for Bao, no, for that sister? Are you human? Let a person with a high fever of 38.8 degrees Celsius cook for you !"

    Qin Chuan was a little annoyed by this person talking so much, but felt strangely that he was such a person.

    You can't kill it, you can only hide away.

    He went into the kitchen and closed the door with his backhand, blocking Qin Yiyang who wanted to follow in.

    Pei Qinqin had already cut the vegetables, saw Qin Chuan walking in with an unhappy expression, and asked him with a smile, "Brother, what's the matter with you?

    "

    Oh well, I felt that the other party was annoying and didn't tell the other party to shut up. It seems that the acquaintance has made a real mistake.

    Pei Qinqin didn't understand their brotherly relationship, seeing that Qin Yiyang was very concerned about Qin Chuan, but also watching, she didn't know what happened in the past, so she didn't express her opinion, relying on Qin Chuan's subconscious to distinguish between good and bad.

    His intuition must be more reliable than hers.

    Taking advantage of the remaining gas in the owner's house, Pei Qinqin took a spatula to heat up the oil and said, "Brother, today's lunch time is seriously late, so let's eat something simple, how about a braised chicken and rice and fried sweet potato leaves?" Like?"

    "Yeah." As long as you make it delicious, but Qin Chuan checked the supplies and said, "There are fewer vegetables." There is a lot of meat, and the chicken and duck that were taken out and put in the refrigerator were just The tip of the iceberg of his stockpile.

    Pei Qinqin put ginger and scallions into the hot oil, and there was a familiar sizzling sound, she poured in the chopped chicken pieces and stir-fried, saying: "It's okay, I can grow vegetables, but if we want to raise chickens, we may need to find a place Stay here, otherwise the sun will take them on the road, and the survival rate of the chicks will be very low."

    "Go to the villa to live." Qin Chuan suddenly remembered a place.

    Villa?

    Pei Qinqin looked at him suspiciously, what villa?