Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    Qin Chuan thought that the dead should be decent, so when Pei Qinqin borrowed clothes from him, he found a set of pajamas for her, but the matching underwear was not even considered, as he didn't have such things as girls' underwear.

    In the bathroom, Pei Qinqin's stomach was still bulging after washing himself.

    She first unscrewed the door and poked her head out quietly, and immediately smiled when she met Qin Chuan, who seemed to be thinking about life, but before she could say anything, the other party got up and went upstairs.

    Pei Qinqin looked at his back and bit his lower lip. It seemed that he really hated her, but he was too kind and didn't want to watch her die.

    Oh, forget it.

    Pei Qinqin suppressed his sleepiness, tidied up the messy living room, and then swept the floor to take away the garbage in the house.

    She was ready to leave, but found that the anti-theft door leading to the elevator and corridor outside the gate was welded dead, not only welded dead but also reinforced with steel bars.

    This...

    is this Popeye the sailor planning to never go out for the rest of his life?

    no way.

    Pei Qinqin could only put down the garbage and go to the second floor to ask the boss for instructions.

    The second floor of the duplex apartment is not very big, so Pei Qinqin saw Popeye without looking for it.

    He actually fell asleep, the air conditioner was facing him directly, and the temperature was two degrees lower than that in the living room downstairs.

    Is this heart too big? Can there be a stranger in the house and sleep right away? There is a lot of food downstairs, even if she can't get out, what if she kills him while he is sleeping?

    He didn't wake up after Pei Qinqin stood for a while. After hesitating for a while, she decided to wait until he woke up.

    She tiptoed forward to cover him with the quilt, and then went back and forth from where she came from. She didn't find anyone asleep at all. After turning around, she opened her eyes.

    Qin Chuan looked down at the air-conditioning quilt on his body, and didn't understand how she could eat nine packs of instant noodles and still look like a normal person. If it were him, he would not be sure that he would not die.

    Is it not happening yet?

    Qin Chuan thought about it, turned around and fell asleep.

    Pei Qinqin downstairs was also very sleepy. She sat in the living room for a while, dozing off bit by bit, and soon fell down on the sofa, turned over and fell to the ground without waking up.

    As a result, Qin Chuan came down and saw her lying on the ground motionless, thinking that she was cold, took out the bamboo mat in the corner and unfolded it, preparing to send her away.

    He put the bamboo mat on Pei Qinqin's body, and was about to roll it like sushi, when "sushi" woke up.

    Pei Qinqin stuck his head out of the bamboo mat in bewilderment, looked at the stunned Poppinach Sailor, and then at the bamboo mat on his body: "???" What are you doing?

    Qin Chuan was silent for two seconds, pulled the bamboo mat back and rolled it up, and said, "It's cold on the ground, I'll cover you with something." Only