Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    After resting for a day or two, Pei Qinqin finally embarked on the journey to find Qin Chuan, but as far as the eye could see, the endless mountain peaks froze her footsteps.

    She's fucking, what the hell is this mountain Kara? Did Li Qingzhou come to cultivate immortality? Why can he hide here? She has two pairs of doors with the cloud-shrouded Rizhao Jinshan!

    Judging from the surrounding fog, the place where she was standing was probably also a mountain top, because she couldn't see the flat ground, so she didn't know how high her current altitude was.

    No wonder Qin Chuan hasn't shown up all this time, it's only a ghost that he can find himself among these mountains...

    Li Qingzhou took the initiative to lead the way and said: "The following is a scenic spot for human beings, and there will be a way after walking for a while."

    Pei Qinqin snorted coldly, After hesitating for a while, he still followed him, mainly because he couldn't escape now.

    There was a distance of three meters between the two of them. No matter how slow Li Qingzhou was, Pei Qinqin always kept a distance of three meters from him, and he didn't want him to help or lead him.

    After continuing down the mountain for nine hours, Pei Qinqin felt that his legs weighed more than a thousand catties.

    She really couldn't walk anymore, lying on the artificial guardrail of the mountain road, lingering, seriously suspecting that Li Qingzhou was messing with her! If this continues, she will die of exhaustion.

    No matter if it is a zombie or a human being, when they are tired and hungry, no matter how powerful they are, they will have to stop eating.

    "Li Qingzhou, you villain...you did it on purpose!"

    Li Qingzhou stood three meters away, looking at his bangs wet with sweat, hanging limply on the railing with his head down, Pei Qinqin didn't speak. He was really grinding her resilience, because he realized that night that he was cheated.

    She didn't want to die at all and couldn't die, it was just her trick.

    Just because he restrains his temper in front of her doesn't mean he will be completely led by her.

    In the past, even if Qin Qin quarreled with him, he would not treat him as a slave. He didn't want her like this. So this time it's his turn to argue with her, she likes to toss herself, and he will accompany her to the end.

    Pei Qinqin walked the mountain road for nine hours straight, feeling like he was about to die. She misses Qin Chuan so much, as expected, Qin Chuan is the only one who treats her best in this world!

    She wanted to take a rest, but Li Qingzhou said to her: "Aren't you looking for Qin Chuan? You can't walk anymore?"

    Pei Qinqin gritted his teeth at him. She ran away early!

    How could she collude with such a person in the future?

    After coming down from the mountain, it was already completely dark, and Pei Qinqin had no idea of ​​running away at night, his body was really weak, and he couldn't get up when he collapsed on the ground.

    Li Qingzhou came over to help her, but she glared at her angrily.

    Pei Qinqin got up from the ground and went to sit in the corner.

    Li Qingzhou could only move the fire that had been built in front of her, not knowing what to explain or what, and said to Pei Qinqin: "I'm sorry, I didn't know that your health is so bad now." Just walking, didn't consume any