Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    Pei Qinqin was awakened by an explosion, and accompanied by billowing smoke and Qin Yiyang's roar, she belatedly realized that she had returned to the safe zone.

    [The devil opens fire wave om~ wave om~ wave om~]

    "吱吱~"

    "My kitchen, my kitchen!! You have never cooked since you were a child! Can you go to the wild to set up a pot? You can continue to do it , the demining team is coming!"

    Familiar voices rushed to his ears, and Pei Qinqin had to endure sleepiness and get out of bed to check what was going on.

    As soon as she walked to the door, she heard Qin Chuan calmly say in a tone that has remained unchanged for thousands of years: "Don't shout so loudly, it will disturb her to rest." "I disturbed

    Qin Qin to rest? You blew up the kitchen!" Can my voice compare to your explosion?!" Even so, Qin Yiyang lowered his voice when he said this.

    "I know how to barbecue."

    "You're so special about the roasting kitchen!"

    As the door lock turned, Pei Qinqin in cow pajamas appeared in front of them.

    [Owner! ]

    [Chichi! ]

    The three little ones were the first to react, and they all rushed to Pei Qinqin's collar, occupying Pei Qinqin's cheek or chin and rubbing each other vigorously.

    [Woo! Zhuang Zhuang misses you so much! ]

    [Ji wah! ]

    Pei Qinqin comforted with a gentle voice, held them in the palm of his hand and glanced at the smoking kitchen, then looked at Qin Chuan who was wearing a bear apron and holding a wooden shovel in his hand, and blinked to make sure that he was not mistaken.

    Qin Chuan, who wanted to cook porridge for someone but failed, lowered his head and cleared his throat, put the scorched spatula into Qin Yiyang's hand as if trying to hide his ears, and hung up the little bear's apron.

    Qin Yiyang had no wife to speak of, holding the spatula, he watched dumbly as he walked up to Qin Qin and bent down to meet Qin Qin's gaze.

    Since the cousin woke up from the poisoning, he became "sensible" inexplicably. Not only would he call his brother, but when he brought Qin Qin back the day before yesterday, he took the initiative to give him a hug, which really scared him enough.

    Fortunately, after hugging him, he returned to his original state, and continued to eat - in a daze - to watch Qin Qin's daily life.

    Qin Yiyang glanced at Qin Chuan, and after greeting Qin Qin, he turned around to clean up the mess in the kitchen.

    With such a cousin at the booth, he is destined to be busy.

    Qin Chuan led Pei Qinqin back to the bedroom without saying a word. After entering, he closed the door, opened his collar to reveal his fair neck, and asked her, "Are you hungry?" The vigorous and powerful carotid artery was like a source of water in the desert, making Pei

    Qinqin Swallowing her saliva hungrily, she stared at Qin Chuan's flowing blood vessels, her mind full of thoughts of wanting to eat, wanting to eat, wanting to eat.

    Fortunately, her reason survived, she hurriedly covered her mouth, took a step back and said, "Brother, don't do this, even if I become a zombie, I am also a principled zombie, I will not bite my own people!" Um!     Looking at her pale complexion, Qin Chuan stepped forward and said, "I have a strong hematopoietic function. Losing 500ml of blood won't affect me at all. I won't be infected yet. Are you sure you don't want it?" Pei Qinqin     : "!     "Why do you insist on me biting you? For you, shouldn't you stop me from drinking human blood and turn me back into a normal person?     "There's nothing abnormal about you, it's just a matter of survival of two kinds. " Qin Chuan loosened his collar and told her: "Zombies rely on living flesh and blood to maintain their lives. You are an exception and you must replenish blood regularly, otherwise you will become weaker and weaker, just like you are now." "After he finished speaking, he saw Pei Xiaoqin who was wilting for a moment, and stroked her head with his fingers to assure her: "After you learn how to obtain energy from plants, you can stop drinking human blood. "     "Really? How to get it? "She picked up Zhuang Zhuang and asked Qin Chuan.     [Meow?] Zhuang Zhuang put his hands on Pei Qinqin's index finger, and the calf at the root dangled happily.