Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    Compared with the vast wheat grass field, the deep and narrow cave passages did not give Qin Chuan much room to play. With just one encounter, he chopped off the lizards on the ground and the spiders above his head one after another.

    The sticky liquid fell on the fur coat like rain, and Pei Qinqin, who had adapted to the dim vision, was amazed.

    Such a foresight, such a fast attack speed,

    don't say that the mutant doesn't know how she died, and she, a person from the first perspective, doesn't know how Qin Chuan managed to kill with precision! It felt like a cold light flashed, and the other party's body was separated.

    Real men never look back at the results, woo woo woo, this man is too good at it.

    "Brother, come on!!" Pei Qinqin held his right wrist with his left hand and firmly encircled Qin Chuan's neck, unwilling to be lonely, he emerged from under his fur coat to cheer Qin Chuan on.

    From now on, she will be a ruthless refueling machine!

    Zhuang Zhuang also jumped from Pei Qinqin's shoulder to Qin Chuan's shoulder, how cowardly he was before, and how arrogant he is now. Just a roar from the depths of the cave quickly scared it back under its fur coat.

    Pei Qinqin couldn't understand the oppressive force brought about by the level gap.

    Qin Chuan carried Pei Qinqin on his back and continued to walk forward, "They have completed the second stage of evolution, and there should be something in them that makes them stronger, similar to your ability." "Huh? My ability can make them stronger.

    " Are they stronger?" Pei Qinqin asked humbly.

    This has touched her blind spot of knowledge again. She doesn't know as much about her own abilities as Qin Chuan, which seems a little unreasonable? Why did Qin Chuan know so much!

    Qin Chuan reminded her that danger was coming, and when he jumped up, he replied, "When they stay by your side, their strength and safety will be qualitatively improved, otherwise you think—" He swung his knife to cut off the second wave of mutations. "Why do they stick to you so much?"     Pei Qinqin was a little dazed when she heard this statement for the first time. She thought that Zhuang Zhuang simply liked her and followed her. After all, she planted it with her own hands. , isn't it?

    "So, I'm also a person who has a big impact? It's good to be able to help them!" Everyone's interdependence is much more reliable than unilateral contribution.

    Qin Chuan kicked away the corpse blocking the way, paused slightly, tilted his head and asked, "You don't want them to listen to you? It now recognizes you as the master just out of its own will, and you have no binding force on it. Including Ignore it as you said, this kind of threat is useless when it goes crazy."

    Pei Qinqin savored it carefully and understood.

    What Qin Chuan meant was to let her completely control Zhuang Zhuang's power of life and death, and eliminate potential dangers. This is not good, Zhuang Zhuang has surpassed the existence of pets to her, after all pets cannot communicate with you verbally.

    "Brother, don't worry, Zhuang Zhuang is a bit naughty. I will ask a few more exotic plants to watch it another day, and I will definitely not let it run around anymore!" Threats of life and death are used to control it. Zhuang, and—"Brother, in fact, with you here, Zhuangzhuang and Mianmian really don't dare to mess around." When you look over, they dare not move.