Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    Qin Chuan offered his right hand to Pei Xiaoqin to hold. Seeing that she was holding the drink and refusing to drink it, he took it and shook the bottle and asked, "Aren't you going to finish drinking?"

    Pei Xiaoqin shook his head, facing the dark world, hugging him more and more Tighten Qin Chuan's arm.

    So Qin Chuan raised his head and drank the remaining Vitasoy. Qin Yiyang was so frightened that he took a deep breath and was choked until he coughed.

    Fuck! He even drank the drink that other people drank! Qin Chuan actually drank the drink that others drank!

    But except for Qin Yiyang, no one cared about the fact that a man and a woman drank a bottle of drink together. In the current world, it's good if you don't die of thirst, and there is no difference between men and women.

    The orange flames were reflected on the relaxed faces of everyone. After seeing how Qin Chuan killed the Zombie King's supernatural powers, he took the opportunity to ask Pei Qinqin, "So that lightning-type supernatural power is the handsome guy next to you!" That's not with their captain

    . Same ability, same strength? And this person seems to be a little stronger than their captain, why are they all surnamed Qin, who is rich in lightning abilities!

    Pei Qinqin looked for the voice and turned around and said, "No, that's a zombie." "

    ... Grass?! A zombie with lightning powers? Is it real or not? How did you fight it?" The survivor exclaimed and was hanged at the same time. whetted my appetite.

    Pei Qinqin hummed solemnly, of course it's true, it's just that fate is bad, and when I meet my brother, I'm caught in a second.

    Qin Chuan saw that she was chatting enthusiastically with outsiders even though she was blind, he raised his hand and gently pressed the top of her head with some dissatisfaction, and said, "It's late, it's time to go to bed.

    " Pei Qinqin, who is temporarily blind and not sleepy at all: "..." It is estimated that there will be 10,000 sheep tonight. QAQ It's only eight|nine o'clock in the evening. It's really not too late, but no one will refute when the boss speaks.

    He said late, it must be late.

    Only Qin Yiyang looked around the living room and found that the surroundings were full of elders, so he stepped on his horse and stared at the little girl alone, not because his eyes were wretched, but as if looking at a treasure. No wonder Qin Chuan was unhappy.

    He said: "It's gone, Qin Chuan, you are stained with zombie blood, wash before going to bed, we have people with water abilities here, there is no shortage of water." Of course, Qin Chuan would not refuse to boil water for

    bathing .

    Under the leadership of Qin Yiyang, he went to the kitchen to bring a bucket of hot water and a bucket of cold water, and after mentioning the room, he unceremoniously shut Qin Yiyang out.

    Qin Yiyang looked at the door that was slamming shut, and wanted to knock but couldn't. As expected of the end of the world, his cousin who was allergic to girls was cured!

    Qin Chuan took Pei Xiaoqin to the bathroom, poured cold water into the hot water, tested the temperature of the water with her fingers, got up until she said it was ok, and said, "The toiletries are in the basin next to you, and your clothes are hanging on the wall , I’ll call me at the door if I have something to do.”

    “Yeah.” Pei Xiaoqin first touched the position of the clothes, and then touched the footbasin.

    The bathroom door was closed by Qin Chuan, and she checked her pockets before taking off her clothes.