Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    Qin Chuan sat up from Pei Qinqin's side, took the milk from Pei Qinqin and drank more than half of it, then stretched his arms to stretch his muscles and bones.

    The sound of 'cluck' and 'clack' made Su Qiao's eyes brighten up, it was this kind of lazy and disdainful feeling! He is so special!

    Such a person really...doesn't like girls?

    When Qin Chuan pressed his neck, he found that Su Qiao was looking at him again. He frowned and asked her, "What's wrong with your eyes?" Why do you always look at him?

    After he finished speaking, he saw Pei Xiaoqin playing "You Pai, I Pai" with Mian Mian, and he couldn't help wondering what kind of game it was. He raised his hand and patted Pei Xiaoqin's little head, which was considered to be part of it.

    Qin Yiyang, who was sitting across from Qin Chuan, hammered his chest hard, and then he shook the jelly into his stomach. He coughed and pulled Qin Chuan to the side: "You like Qin Qin, right?" Qin Chuan: "?

    "

    He wanted to go back, but was pulled back by Qin Yiyang: "Tell me quickly, do you like Qin Qin!"

    "What do you like?" You seem to have something wrong with you too.

    "It's simple, you will know what liking is after you answer my question." Qin Yiyang stretched out a finger and asked, "Do you want to see Qin Qin every day?" "No." Qin Yiyang rolled his

    eyes

    . Jitter: "Do you think of her often?"

    "No."

    Damn! Qin Yiyang didn't believe that he would be mistaken, and asked in a row: "You don't like her, why do you turn around when you hear her name, and always bully her like a childish ghost? You don't like her, you drink what she has drunk, Eat the food she has eaten? You don't like her, you see her face change when she falls?" "It's

    too long to listen." Qin Chuan wanted to go back to Pei Qinqin, but was dragged back by Qin Yiyang, he clicked his tongue, a little annoyed Are you bothered? !

    But seeing Qin Yiyang's solemn face, he endured it and said, "You must answer?"

    Qin Yiyang nodded.

    "It depends on the situation. I don't necessarily turn back when she is in my hands. I bullied her because she skinned me first. She is by my side every day and is not dirty. Why can't I eat what she can't finish? You haven't suffered Hungry?"

    Qin Yiyang was actually persuaded, so it made sense!

    It's the end of the world, how can he measure Qin Chuan by the standards before the end of the world? Qin Chuan is a person with supernatural powers, and he must have been hungry before, and he was still out alone, unlike him who was surrounded by people and worked in a team.

    "Can I go back now?" Qin Chuan asked.

    Of course, Qin Yiyang watched him turn around, and suddenly said: "Since you don't like Qin Qin, then I'll let her be your cousin?" Do you feel angry when you hear me say that? Just be angry!

    What cousin?

    It took Qin Chuan three to five seconds to understand this relationship.

    Qin Yiyang said it more clearly, "Didn't you just like her cooking skills? You see her body is so weak, she gets hurt every time, how tired you are to protect her all the time? If I let her If you like me, I will protect her, and I can give her a stable home. If you live in my place, you can also eat the meals she cooks, will it lighten your burden?" Qin Chuan looked up at him, not