Chapter 6

Chapter 6 I Believe in You

    Of course, Pei Qinqin, who had just hugged Jin's thigh, wouldn't be so quick to make gains. She thought those guns wouldn't run away, so she had to wait for the vegetable garden to make some "performance" before making demands on her thigh.

    Seeing that Qin Chuan was still sitting at the dining table, Pei Qinqin did not rush to clean up the dishes, but picked up the water spinach that had been pulled out before and reported to him: "Brother, I will go upstairs and plant the vegetables back, this kind of vegetables can be regenerated , it can be picked many times after planting."

    Qin Chuan rubbed his neck and hummed.

    The anti-theft door downstairs was welded dead by him, and the only way out of the door was to go up, which was the rooftop.

    There are no dangerous objects on these two floors, so he doesn't have to worry about the safety of the little cook.

    The fiery sunset quietly climbed onto the dining table through the window, Qin Chuan stretched his hands, got up and put the dishes and chopsticks into the dishwasher for automatic cleaning.

    Having nothing to do, he glanced at the clean kitchen counter, and found that the pots, chopping boards, knives, and seasoning bottles were all placed in the same place as before. The whole kitchen was as tidy as if it had never been opened.

    Is it so powerful?

    Qin Chuan thought for a while, turned around and went to the rooftop as well.

    The little cook's fingers are white and tender, let alone farming, I'm afraid he hasn't done much housework.

    Cooking can be said to be very talented, but it is not so easy to take care of the vegetable garden.

    He gave her the sky garden because he didn't know it himself, and wanted to see if she could. After all, what she said was clear and logical, and she sounded very convincing.

    As the sun sets, the shadow at Pei Qinqin's feet is lengthened at the end of the dusk.

    She was taking the small shovel she found at the corner of the roof to loosen the soil in the vegetable garden by the pool, and then planted the water spinach back one by one, and at the same time spaced out the over-dense vegetable seedlings.

    Four or five meters away from her was the rooftop next door. Before she came up, dozens of zombies were wandering around. Since she came up, those zombies crowded to the edge of the roof like chicken blood, all of them stretched out their hands towards her, wanting to pull her over eagerly.

    Considering that there was an altitude of nearly forty meters between the two floors, Pei Qinqin was not afraid at all. She took care of the vegetable seedlings in a comfortable manner, adopting the principle of proximity, and bent over to scoop up the water in the pond to water the vegetables.

    When Qin Chuan came up, he first saw the backs of small tenant farmers working hard, then his eyes turned, and he glanced at the noisy zombies next door, and walked barefoot to the pool to check the young vegetable seedlings that had been growing wildly.

    He forgot to put on his shoes to go out again, so Pei Qinqin, who had his back turned to him, didn't hear footsteps at all. So when she scooped up the water and turned around and suddenly saw someone there, she was frightened and fell backwards as expected...

    Wow! Why is this man walking so silently!

    It's over, the bath is for nothing.

    Qin Chuan rushed over to pull her up before she fell into the water.