Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    Seeing Pei Qinqin smiling so happily, Qin Chuan couldn't help but look at her face.

    Pei Qinqin took the initiative to share with him and said: "Brother, do you know why Zhuang Zhuang ran back so fast just now? Because it was hot jio, and the sand and stone road scalded it jio hahaha I laughed so hard hahaha—" Qin Chuan looked

    at She laughed, then raised the corners of her mouth and said, "Is it iron spinach?

    "

    Qin Chuan didn't restrain her either, he took out the umbrella from the side pocket of her backpack, opened it, pulled her to his side and led her to the town.

    "Apart from cardboard boxes, cotton, thermometers, and fixed heat sources, what else do you need?" Qin Chuan asked after seeing the [Zijin Town] sign hanging above the entrance of the town, and vaguely thought of something in his mind, but the picture flashed too quickly , he did not catch.

    Forget it, it won't be anything important.

    Pei Qinqin smiled slowly and said, "No, these are enough for us to incubate chickens artificially, but is it hard to find a fixed power supply?" They have no electricity, and it is difficult to maintain the temperature of the incubator.

    "No, I have solar batteries and solar panels." Qin Chuan looked ahead and left and right.

    I used to rely on solar energy to supply electricity in the community. This time I went to the town mainly to find cotton and thermometers.

    Pei Qinqin admired, the survival supplies are so well prepared!

    With Zhuang Zhuang's warning before, Pei Qinqin is ready to face the big guy.

    She tugged at Qin Chuan's sleeve and said, "Brother, give me a weapon for self-defense."

    Qin Chuan glanced at her pale and tender fingers, and gave up hope for her strength, but it's not wrong to have a weapon with him what a bad thing.

    He took out a Qinglong Yanyue Knife, the kind Guan Erye used.

    Pei Qinqin: "..." Brother, are you sure you want me to use this? so long! so heavy!

    Qin Chuan said: "You are not suitable for melee combat, just use this. When you see zombies approaching and dragging, they will protect you."

    All right.

    Pei Qinqin took it over and found that the Yanyue Knife weighed twenty or thirty catties, and she couldn't pull it with one hand at all!

    Qin Chuan saw that she was struggling to carry it, so he carried it for her first, holding an umbrella in one hand and a knife in the other, and said to her: "After we fix the residence, you have to start exercising. The ecological environment will get worse and worse in the future. You Your health is not good, even if there are no mutants to bite you, you will still get sick."

    "Exercise!" Pei Qinqin doesn't like sports very much, but if he doesn't exercise, Qin Chuan will be hindered, so he has no choice.

    She breathed out, looked at the town surrounded by empty corpses, silently grabbed Qin Chuan's sleeve and reminded him: "Brother, why are there no zombies here? Could it be eaten by the big zombie that Zhuang Zhuang said?"

    Eating so cleanly, how strong is that high-level zombie!

    Qin Chuan shook his head and guessed: "It's also possible that the zombie's expansion was absorbed by the black plant."