Chapter 75

Chapter 75

    Under the guard of Qin Chuan, Pei Qinqin took a hot bath after a long absence.

    She thought that life in the manor would be peaceful, because it was remote and almost isolated from the outside world, but she didn't know if it was because of her or something else. Early the next morning, she heard the roar of zombies coming from outside the fence.

    Pei Qinqin was wrapped in a quilt and rolled over on the pillow, rubbing her sleepy eyes as if to wake up.

    The small alarm clock next to the bed was ticking, and what she called the morning was already ten o'clock in the morning.

    I went to bed at ten o'clock last night, woke up at ten o'clock today, and slept for a full twelve hours.

    Zhuang Zhuang, who was lying on the window sill watching the excitement, sensed his master's awakening, immediately turned his head to look over, shouted [Master] energetically, jumped on the bed in two or three steps, grabbed Pei Qinqin's cheek and smacked.     Pei Qinqin responded, embracing the impact of Mianmian and Yuanyuan one after another, put them on his shoulders, got on and off the bed and opened the curtains and asked,

    "Where's your brother Qin Chuan?"

! ]

    "Zombies are really coming. I thought I was dreaming." Pei Qinqin picked up the coat from the coat rack at the door and put it on casually. He walked to the balcony on the second floor and saw Qin Chuan cleaning up the zombies. I searched around, and as expected, I saw my cousin who came back from fetching water from the backyard of the castle.

    Thank you cousin, always on the way to fetch water and back.

    Pei Qinqin stretched silently facing the gray sky, stretched his muscles and bones, looked back at Qin Chuan who seemed to be aware of it, and immediately raised a smile and waved to him.

    The indifference in Qin Chuan's eyes faded away, he smiled back and stopped warming up, retreated to the iron gate and turned to go home.

    Outside the manor, the zombies on the inner and outer floors were cut off by invisible sharp weapons and fell down one after another.

    The strong smell of blood drifted to the tip of Pei Qinqin's nose more than a hundred meters away. She didn't notice it. Seeing that Qin Chuan and his cousin had returned, she quickly turned around, tied up her long hair and went to the bathroom to wash up.

    The water pipes in the house are still working, the only trouble is to fill the water tower on the roof by yourself. The water tower is very big, they have been consuming it all the time, and my cousin has been picking.

    Qin Chuan passed by the flowers last night, the red roses were still swaying in the wind.

    As long as the source of their vitality does not fall, they will always bloom here, regardless of spring, summer, autumn and winter, regardless of wind and snow.

    Qin Yiyang came over with two buckets of well water in his hand, and found that his cousin had glanced at the flowers, so he stayed with him and said, "It looks good during the day, too? The ability to be compatible with plants is so easy to use. If you say it grows, it will grow. No wonder Qin Qin said that she can grow vegetables."

    "Her ability to grow vegetables has nothing to do with her abilities." Qin Chuan recalled the vibrant small vegetable garden and justified Pei Xiaoqin's name.     Qin Yiyang: "

    ?     " Qin Chuan couldn't refute, but he felt that the vegetables produced were not very tasty, and the taste of Zhou Xing's cooking left a deep impression on him.     Speaking of Zhou Xing...he didn't know what he was doing at this stage. According to the previous development, he should not have an accident so soon.     Qin Chuan followed Qin Yiyang into the room and said: "Brother, Zhou Xing rushed to the capital a month ago. If there is no accident, he will be stationed in the base soon. You can drag him into your team."     "Okay, but what is that boy Zhou Xing's ability?" Qin Yiyang asked casually, and then said: "Where did you separate from him? You haven't arrived yet after you left for a month. It can't be that something happened on the way." Let's go!"     "Wind element, I don't know. His team cooperates well, and he acts carefully, so there shouldn't be any problems." "     You said it should." Qin Yiyang put down the bucket and sighed, "He didn't notice that you lost your memory Did you? Didn't follow you."     Did you notice it?     Qin Chuan didn't know, rather than saying that Zhou Xing didn't follow him, it was better to say that he got rid of Zhou Xing and his group.