Chapter 90

Chapter 90

    Due to Pei Qinqin's special status, Li Yang didn't take action directly, but asked Pei Qinqin how many of her people are currently in the base.

    The forecaster's judgment was correct, the girl in front of her could silently summon the sixth-order zombies, and then she could quietly destroy the entire base. They all underestimated her danger and kept her in the base.

    Pei Qinqin was stunned for two seconds before realizing Li Yang's meaning. Thinking about it, did she think too much about her? At most, Xu Jin was attracted by the supernatural fruit, how could he be considered her?

    She looked up at Li Yang and said, "Except for Xu Jin, there are no other zombies in the base, at least, I didn't sense it." Li Yang

    was skeptical, looked at Xu Jin who was silently wiping blood, and said, "Then how did he get in? "

    Pei Qinqin thought for a while before answering: "...Maybe from the ground?" Speaking of which, Xu Jin was indeed an earth-type supernatural being before.

    Li Yang looked down at his feet. There are so many earth-type supernatural beings in the base, and he has never heard of anyone who can burrow into the ground. Moreover, the base is covered by a high-intelligence monitoring system, so it is impossible to miss underground biological activities.

    Her claims don't stand up.

    Pei Qinqin saw Li Yang's distrust, but she had nothing to say. Because she really didn't know how Xu Jin got in, and now the Survivor Base is inseparable from the assistance of Qin Chuan and his cousin, they absolutely dare not do anything with her.

    Just when the two sides were at a stalemate, Qin Yiyang rushed back after receiving the news.

    He crossed the surrounding team and came to Pei Qinqin. He stared warily at the unfamiliar Xu Jin, then pulled Pei Qinqin to his side and asked Li Yang, "Captain Li, what's going on?" Pei Qinqin hurried to speak before Li

    Yang Before pulling my cousin's sleeve, I told him: "Cousin, Xu Jin was attracted by the things I planted." "

    Xu Jin?" Who is this?

    Qin Yiyang continued to look at Xu Jin who was wiping blood and said, "You know him?"

    Pei Qinqin nodded, "He used to be a member of Brother Zhou's team, and was injured and infected during the escape."

    It turned out to be like this.

    Qin Yiyang glanced at Xu Jin with black pupils again, then looked over him at the row of golden trees in the flower bed, really wondering: "What kind of thing is this?" A mutated tomato tree?

    Pei Qinqin took out the golden fruit he had picked before and said, "This is the fifth-generation supernatural fruit I planted, and it seems to be particularly attractive to zombies." Qin Yiyang took the fruit, looked at it and smelled it, and asked Pei Qinqin what it

    said : "Isn't this just a small tomato? Can't human beings eat it? I'll try it."

    He was about to put the fruit in his mouth, but Pei Qinqin snatched it back and said, "Oh, cousin! You can't do this! It's a brand new variety, and I don't know what effect it has yet. I won't know if it's harmful to humans until Xiao Chuan eats it."

    Qin Yiyang: "Why? He also has the function of testing the quality of fruits and vegetables??"

    Pei Qinqin looked at his watch. Brother looked strange, nodded and said: "There should be."