Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Fish Pond Vegetable Garden

    "Then whoever opens the door! I know you are outside, hurry up! Those things are about to catch up!" The survivor who couldn't open the door knocked on the door with both hands, and his tone was anxious and fearful.

    Pei Qinqin felt a little relieved when he heard the voice of a living person, but he didn't dare to relax his vigilance too much.

    Have you never eaten pork or seen a pig running? It is hard to predict people's hearts in times of crisis. She is a girl who is physically weak and can't compare with men in every way, so she let them in rashly, what if they are also infected? But it is not advisable to let him shout like this.

    "Shh! Stop shouting, they can hear the sound!" Pei Qinqin climbed down from the water tower along the steel ladder.

    At this time, the city's lighting system has not been paralyzed, and the roof is covered by lights from other places even if the lights are not turned on. If you get closer, it is not a problem to see people clearly.

    There was a transparent glass the size of a basketball just above the rooftop door. Pei Qinqin tiptoed over and lay on the door panel. He was 1.6 meters tall and had to stand on tiptoe to reach the glass opening above.

    She didn't know how the other party knew she was here, she had checked before, except for a few rows of drying racks and solar energy equipment on this rooftop, she was the only one there.     Pei Qinqin was going to see if the survivor behind the door was injured, and if she was not injured, she would let him in, but as soon as she looked up ,     she met the blood-colored pupils in the glass. He closed his mouth and backed away slowly.     She was just a human being just now, why did her ability to step down the steel ladder mutate? You are too fast! Why don't you mutate on the tenth floor, don't mutate on the twelfth floor, but why do you want to mutate at the roof entrance on the thirteenth floor? Do you know how tired I am of climbing here! Can't you just let me go, brother!     They are born from the same root, so why rush each other! We are all descendants of Yan and Huang, there is no need to be like this, really don't need to be like this!     The infected person behind the door was still slightly twitching his limbs, his cloudy eyeballs were covered with bloodshot eyes, connected to silver-gray pupils, and he was looking at Pei Qinqin out of focus.

    The night wind wrapped in a fishy smell blew from behind Pei Qinqin, penetrated into the nasal cavity of the infected person through the crack of the door, and greatly stimulated his appetite.

    When Pei Qinqin saw his nose flaring, he suddenly felt that something was wrong, and immediately hid from the wind.

    The infected person began to scratch the door with his hands, and the sound of his fingernails scraping against the door made Pei Qinqin feel extremely uncomfortable.

    She crouched in the corner and covered her ears hard, feeling terrified and at the same time thankful that she didn't open the door directly just now. Otherwise, if he opened the door, the other party would jump on her face. Should she jump off the roof, or would it be better for her to be bitten to death by him?

    It's not good, it's not good, she will live to be found by the rescue team.

    She unilaterally announced that this rooftop was occupied by her! Before the rescue team showed up, no one was allowed to come up to QAQ...

    The rooftop is a very ventilated place, and the smell of food that was blown into the nostrils of the infected just now dissipated within a few seconds. But apart from their hunting instinct, they don't have extra IQ, so the infected behind the door are still scratching the door after the smell of food disappears, scratching and scratching.