Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    In the small building.

    In the unclear light, Qin Chuan chopped off the head of the zombie that suddenly jumped out from the stairs, found the bathroom, pushed it away to check, and let Pei Qinqin in.

    Pei Qinqin was so dazed that he didn't experience the excitement just now. Seeing that he was about to leave, he reached out and grabbed Qin Chuan's sleeve and said, "Brother, I want that."

    Qin Chuan: "?" Which one?

    Pei Qinqin rubbed his itchy and hot eyes and said, "I want sanitary napkins."

    Qin Chuan: "..." I really owe you.

    Qin Chuan removed her hand from rubbing her eyes, and put a whole pack of sanitary napkins on it.

    Pei Qinqin even picked it up, shook his head and said, "I want that bag that has been opened."

    This request is a little too much.

    Qin Chuan collects everything in one go. You asked him to find the opened pack from hundreds of packs of sanitary napkins?

    Qin Chuan cut her with his eyes and said, "Either use this, or don't use it." Don't think that I will indulge you if you are weak.

    It's strange that Pei Qinqin was afraid.

    She looked up at him and said, "Brother, if you don't use it, the sanitary napkin will be broken. The supplies are precious now, and I'm still young, so I can't waste it!" Waste your head, "You won't use it next month?" "Yeah

    !

    " Pei Qinqin nodded and said, "No, I come once every three months during my menstrual period, and only four times a year. For example, if it's October now, then the next time I come will be January." Qin Chuan didn't understand girls' menstrual periods, and couldn't tell the difference

    . Knowing that she is confused, she is still serious.

    Whether it's true or not, he stuffed the sanitary napkin into Pei Qinqin's hand and pointed to the toilet and said, "Go in, I only give you three minutes."

    Pei Qinqin wanted to say it as if he drank fake wine, but Qin Chuan said "Shut up." Mouth ends.

    She pouted, turned around and slammed into the door with an oops sound, which made Qin Chuan raise his hand to rest his forehead in melancholy after she closed the door.

    I was not smart in the first place, and I am even more stupid when I have a high fever.

    Pei Qinqin was alone in the bathroom, calling his brother every once in a while to make sure that Qin Chuan was still there.

    She wasn't worried that Qin Chuan would leave her behind, but she just wanted to shout at him to get his response.

    Qin Chuan folded his arms and leaned against the wall to respond patiently, parting his mind to rummage through the space for the package of seven-dimensional spaces that had been opened.

    After Pei Qinqin came out of the bathroom, he threw her a backpack, which contained her daily necessities, some drinking water and snacks, so that she would not have to ask him for things when she went to the bathroom.

    Pei Qinqin didn't even open it to take a look, so she obediently prepared to put the bag on her back, but she was wearing a raincoat, so it was not convenient for her to carry the bag.

    She slowly raised her hand, and just about to unzip the raincoat, Qin Chuan snatched her backpack back.

    It's such a hassle to carry everything on your back.