Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    With Su Qiao opening up the situation, other power users took out snacks from their bags to feed the captain's little cousin.

    Yu Gong, she is the captain's younger sister, so she should express more or less; Yu privately, this little cousin looks lovely, and it doesn't feel bad to give her something to eat.

    In front of this group of tall and strong supernatural beings, Pei Qinqin's figure was like a cub, even if she was wearing dark overalls, she couldn't hide the girlish look between her eyebrows. In addition, she is born with fair skin and delicate facial features, and the two windows of the soul are clean and bright. When you don't take the initiative to attack people, it really makes people feel relieved and wins the favor of others.

    No matter what the others are, at least Su Qiao really likes her. After getting acquainted with her a little bit, she hugged Pei Qinqin, which really shocked Pei Xiaoqin.

    Su Qiao hugged her tightly, lowered her head and rubbed her hair like sucking a cat, and said in a sweet voice: "Cousin, you are so small and cute." Pei Qinqin: "..." I am one meter away

    . June 1, not a small one, it's because your wives are getting stronger!

    "Qiao Qiao, please be gentle, don't hug your cousin to a bone." A person with supernatural powers came to make a rescue, and what he said made Pei Qinqin question marks. What do you mean by "don't hug your cousin to a bone"?

    [Master, Master! Master help! ] Zhuang Zhuang was overwhelmed and began to struggle in her pocket.

    Pei Qinqin hurriedly followed the rescue of others, and gently pushed Su Qiao away from her arms.

    Phew~

    [Zhuang Zhuang Mianmian, are you all right? ]

    [Woo, this rock squeezed me, bastard! ]

    Pei Qinqin: "..." People are not stones, they are made of muscles, idiot.

    Pei Qinqin managed to get acquainted with the others by Su Qiao's side, and then Qin Yiyang came back. Sure enough, as he said, the efficiency will soon not make her wait too long.

    But Qin Yiyang came back and explained: "A high-level zombie was born in the fourteenth district. Everyone is preparing for the battle. We will gather at the helicopter platform in half an hour."

    Pei Qinqin: "?" Does this mean that there is a mission?

    "Go, Qin Qin, I'll take you back."

    "Oh, okay."

    Pei Qinqin turned around and waved goodbye to the others, and quickly followed Qin Yiyang home.

    It's just——why did Su Qiao come back? !

    Su Qiao was stronger than Qin Yiyang, and followed them like a bodyguard, but that delicate and lovely face really had nothing to do with bodyguard work.

    Seeing Pei Qinqin and Su Qiao staring at each other many times, Qin Yiyang thought that they didn't know each other, so he took the initiative to introduce, "Qin Qin, this is Su Qiao, a power-type supernatural being. Don't look at her so cute, she moves. You can literally tear zombies up with your hands. Su Qiao, this is my cousin Qin Qin."

    "Captain!! Don't talk like that, you will scare Qin Qin!" Su Qiao frowned, responding to Qin Yiyang's revealing behavior Some dissatisfaction.

    She likes girls who are petite and good-looking, but such girls are not willing to approach her. Qin Qin is the first sister who does not scream and struggle when hugged by her!