Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    Qin Chuan was in a coma for nearly half an hour. After waking up, the toxins in his body were cleared, and his eyes returned to normal.

    The grass was growing and flowers were blooming all around him. He looked down at Pei Xiaoqin who was sleeping soundly curled up beside him, raised his hand and gently stroked her cheek, and after confirming that her breathing was stable, he turned his head to look at the strong man who was stuck in the soil and guarded quietly with the surrounding plants. Strong and continuous, and then looked up at the little golden light in the gap above the head - it seemed like a lifetime away.

    There are a lot of things in his mind that want to spew out, but he can't find an outlet. In the end, only Li Qingzhou's sentence "You don't think you can change the future by reversing time and space and going back to the past, do you?" Repeatedly, repeatedly.

    Qin Chuan's heart suddenly felt empty, as if something was missing somewhere.

    He sat up from the green grass, and moved Pei Xiaoqin, who was within reach, to his lap, and smelled the fragrance of her body before he felt more at ease, as if he was holding something on the edge of a cliff.

    And the familiar sense of security also made Pei Qinqin lean into Qin Chuan's arms instinctively. She was too tired after consuming too many abilities at once, and she didn't even notice that she was moved to Qin Chuan's lap.

    Qin Chuan looked down at Pei Xiaoqin, traced her eyebrows and eyes with his fair and slender fingers, not knowing what kind of future he wanted to change.

    He remembered the name Li Qingzhou, but he couldn't remember who this person was and what he did.

    He desperately needs to remember something.

    A few footsteps came from behind You Jing, Qin Chuan turned his head and saw Qin Yiyang and the others who had come to him, and made a booing gesture to them.

    Qin Chuan picked up Pei Xiaoqin, gave Zhuangzhuang and Mianmian enough time to climb up, and the group boarded the helicopter and returned to the capital base.

    After a night, the sky brightened.

    Pei Qinqin, who was revived with full blood, got up from the bed and found that she was alone in the room. She looked around but couldn't find Qin Chuan, and suddenly remembered something, immediately jumped off the bed and ran outside without putting on her shoes.

    Qin Chuan will not be sent to the hospital by his cousin, and then the hospital will find that the blood is blue, and finally be sent to the laboratory by the doctor!

    This is what Pei Qinqin is most worried about!

    Qin Chuan, who heard the movement in the bedroom, came over to block Pei Qinqin in an instant, let her crash into his arms and hit hard, then reached out to catch her, made her stand up again and said, "Why are you running?" "Are you okay

    ! "

    The two asked each other at the same time, and then each checked each other's body.

    That's fine, no problem at all.

    Pei Qinqin relaxed, scratched his messy hair and said, "I thought you hadn't woken up from the poison, and my cousin sent you to the hospital. It's still so early, and the sun hasn't come out yet, why don't you sleep?" You Don't you usually sleep as long as you can?

    Qin Chuan shook his head and remained silent.

    He couldn't sleep, and the appearance of Li Qingzhou was like a sign of the beginning of the disaster, which made him have a strong desire to kill. So he decided to kill Li Qingzhou the next time he saw him, so as not to let him appear in front of Pei Xiaoqin again.