Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    Originally, Li Qingzhou couldn't do it, but isn't there ready-made nourishment on the ground? The method of extracting black plants is simpler and rougher than normal heterophytes, as long as there is fertilizer, they can continue to grow and expand their range of activities.

    There were tens of thousands of zombie corpses, some of which were supernatural zombies. With a little manipulation by Li Qingzhou, the poisonous black flowers bloomed in half of District 11, and the spreading speed far exceeded Qin Chuan's moving speed. In addition to being blocked by two huge fleshy hands, within three to five minutes, Heihua formed a cage and trapped Qin Chuan within this square inch.

    The shape of the cage happened to be the pile of zombies that Qin Chuan had cleaned up before. The corpses that had been piled up to two floors made the black flower pile grow taller, with a faint tendency to block out the sky.

    Countless flower tongues sway in the air, and as soon as they come into contact with living things, they will be wrapped tightly and dragged into the flower core to eat. The degree of danger is no lower than that of meat plants.

    Qin Chuan used the surrounding buildings to jump forward, backward, left, and right to dodge. Wherever he jumped, his two huge hands would destroy it.

    The small building collapsed, the building was battered and riddled with holes, there was no place to stay on the messy ground, and the air was full of undetectable black flower toxin.

    Qin Chuan had to control his breathing to avoid inhaling too much poisonous gas. Adhering to the combat goal of capturing the thief first, he shuttled through the "fishing net" woven by flower tongues, and kept approaching Li Qingzhou.

    But when he took one step closer, Li Qingzhou took two steps back.

    Be cautious, and don't confront Qin Chuan head-on at all.

    Li Qingzhou knew how far Qin Chuan's attack was. He would not give Qin Chuan a chance, and he didn't want to fight Qin Chuan at close range. That would not be good for him.

    While controlling the distance, he taunted Qin Chuan and said, "What's the matter with you? It's like having no food, you're limp, you can't kill my Tai Sui, and you can't get rid of my rose. If you keep dragging on like this, Forget about the sun tomorrow, you may not even be able to see the moonlight tonight." "

    But turning back time and space is your greatest value, and you can retire with success."

    Under Li Qingzhou's manipulation, all Hei Zhi Wan Arrows

    Qin Chuan dodged one after another, his figure was too fast for the naked eye to catch.

    He kept his eyes on Li Qingzhou, approached after a few flashes, with both spiritual and space abilities! Control first and then kill!

    The iron-cut space cross cut passed through Li Qingzhou's chest, separating his upper and lower body with the abdomen as the center, and black blood spurted out from it.

    "Qin Chuan!" Qin Yiyang led Yue Xiuyuan and a group of elites When the troops arrived in Pojing, they were relieved to see the scene where he cut Li Qingzhou into two parts.

    Li Qingzhou's body fell from a high altitude into the sea of ​​flowers nourished by flesh and blood, and the remaining black plants temporarily stood still because they lost their controller.

    But these still pictures alone made the soles of the supernatural beings who came in feel cold.

    Two gigantic lumps of rotting flesh, a strange demon flower sticking out its tongue, and the strong smell of blood in the air that disgusts the stomach, and corpses looming in the sea of ​​flowers... What kind of monsters are fighting? ! !