Chapter 82

Chapter 82

    Pei Qinqin meticulously brushed his teeth and washed his face, and before he hung up the towel, he heard Zhuang Zhuang shouting and jumping in from the door, crawled along her trouser legs, grabbed her neck tightly and said: [Master] Help! Smelly and crazy again! ]

    Huh? Crazy?

    Pei Qinqin glanced at Mian Mian who stopped at the gate, his figure no bigger than a palm was elongated with his back against the sun, all alone, looking lonely and stubborn.

    Pei Qinqin beckoned for Mianmian to come over.

    On a new day, as a new referee, he said: "Mianmian, what's wrong with you?

    " ]

    Why?

    Pei Qinqin and Mianmian confirmed whether there was such a thing.

    Mianmian nodded, raised her finger for a moment, but said nothing.

    [Look, Zhuangzhuang won't lie]

    [Smelly Mianmian doesn't play with others, and doesn't let Zhuangzhuang play with others]

    [It just has a bad temper, it needs to be beaten! ]

    Pei Qinqin: "?" Baby, you are very brave, don't cry to her when you turn around and get clouded.

    "Mianmian, why don't you let Zhuangzhuang play with Yuanyuan?" Pei Qinqin felt wrong after asking. In her memory, Mianmian never cared who Zhuangzhuang played with.

    Every time Zhuang Zhuang plays with Yuan Yuan like cops catching thieves, eagles catching chickens, etc., Mian Mian never responds and never intervenes, and sometimes they are treated as tools to make up for it.

    Thinking of this, Pei Qinqin took Zhuang Zhuang from his ear and said, "Zhuang Zhuang, did it hear you say bad things about Mian Mian behind your back?" Then Mian Mian found a random reason to teach you a lesson.

    Zhuang Zhuang hugged her thumb tightly and shook his head violently. No one would listen to it even if it wanted to talk. Every time it wanted to complain to other friends that it was an idiot, the friend ran away as soon as it spoke!

    [I don't! When Xiaohua and the others said that Mianmian was a man-eating plant, I helped it stand out and taught Xiaohua and them a lesson! It doesn't thank me and wants to hit me! Hehe! ]

    Pei Qinqin glanced at Mianmian, saw that it didn't refute, and said that the relationship between the little guys was constantly being cut and messed up.

    She was still hungry, so she simply said to Mui: "Okay, Zhuang Zhuang, do you think who risked his life to save you when you were bombed? Fucking you? You are good friends, so don't take things too seriously."

    Zhuang Zhuang glanced at Mianmian, saw the spikelet on its head turn back to orange, let go of its owner and jumped onto Pei Qinqin's palm.

    "Is this... resolved?" Qin Yiyang, who was watching the whole process, was a little incredulous, with such a big fight, he thought the two would be bruised all over their bodies!

    "Well, it's not a big deal in the first place, cousin, have you eaten yet?" "

    I've eaten." Qin Yiyang reached out to take Zhuang Zhuang over, but it's a pity that with his master, Zhuang Zhuang is no longer a rare "substitute". He didn't even shake Qin Yiyang's eyes, which really made Qin Yiyang feel overwhelmed.

    Pei Qinqin returned to the room with three small things, and took out a bunch of fruits and vegetables from Qin Chuan's space to eat raw. Before he could fill his stomach, he saw a new video message popping up from Qin Yiyang's wrist communicator.