Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    Qin Yiyang saw Qin Chuan administer medicine to Pei Qinqin through the rearview mirror, and turned his head suddenly as if seeing a ghost, met Pei Qinqin's clear and innocent eyes, and the words he wanted to say spun around his mouth and returned to his stomach inside.

    He tried his best to recall the past, and he was sure and sure that there was no such person around Qin Chuan.

    Qin Chuan has a mild emotional disorder, and ordinary people can't get into his heart. Not to mention that these brothers don't have this kind of treatment anymore, even his cousin and neighbor sister who grew up with him have never been treated like this by Qin Chuan. And how many words did this bastard say just now?

    Pei Qinqin blew on the cool knuckles after applying the ointment, and blocked the strong leaves with the back of his hand. Seeing that Qin Chuan didn't speak, he asked Qin Yiyang, "Well, cousin?" all right? Anyway, he himself said he was Qin Chuan's cousin?

    Watch, cousin!

    Qin Yiyang coughed forcefully, cleared his throat and said calmly, "Well, tell me."

    He was two years older than Qin Chuan, and he had never heard Qin Chuan call him cousin, but he didn't expect to hear his friend call him today. Qin Chuan's friend is equal to Qin Chuan, very good, it's not in vain for him to drive here to find him on a hot day.

    Pei Qinqin looked at Qin Yiyang and said, "You are not from here, are you? What are you doing here?

    " The task is to destroy it.

    Qin Chuan kept looking out the window, trying to find useful clues from the vague familiarity.

    He seemed to have been here, a long, long time ago, but he couldn't remember what he was doing here.

    Pei Qinqin asked Qin Yiyang, who was driving beside him, and said, "Dangerous existence refers to mutated zombies? Or mutated plants?"

    Qin Yiyang shook his head and said, "I don't know yet. We stayed here for three days and lost a lot of money." Ten supernatural beings have never seen the true face of that thing so far. They only appear at night, and we can't leave this town during the day." Like a trapped animal, the town is a cage.

    After Qin Yiyang finished speaking, he glanced at Qin Chuan, thinking that his cousin could give medicine to this girl himself, so he thought this girl was trustworthy.

    So he told Pei Qinqin, and he also meant to tell Qin Chuan: "I am from the capital. A scientist has the ability to predict after the end of the world. He predicted that there will be an existence here that threatens the future destiny of mankind. Therefore, we The ability team was ordered to stay here until all mutants are eliminated."

    What prophet?

    Why can't she remember who has the ability to predict?

    Pei Qinqin felt that his brain was getting worse and worse.

    At this time, Qin Chuan, who had been quiet for a long time, suddenly said, "The vision is in the east."

    "Yes." Qin Yiyang drove them back to the camp, which was the government building of this small town.

    He got out of the car and opened the door for Pei Qinqin and said, "We can't get close to the east, those mutants are guarding there tightly, and they will come out to attack us at night." Pei Qinqin was a little surprised by his gentlemanly behavior, and tilted his head towards the people outside the

    car Qin Yiyang thanked him, then moved to Qin Chuan's side without hesitation, and got off at the station behind him.

    Qin Chuan told him not to wander around outside, but to follow him closely.