Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    Qin Chuan raised his left hand, and Pei Xiaoqin, who was biting him, raised his head, revealing a rosy face.

    This is not the skin color an infected person should have.

    The place where Pei Qinqin bit was not a major artery, the bite mark was not deep enough, no matter how much he sucked, the amount of bleeding was only that small. Just when she closed her eyes and wanted to take a second bite, Qin Chuan took the opportunity to withdraw her hand.

    It's not that he was stingy with the blood, but he had to know Pei Xiaoqin's situation first. Only zombies would flock to his blood, and ordinary alien plants and beasts would only be interested in it, and would not be affected by it.     Qin Chuan pinched Pei Qinqin's cheeks with moderate strength to prevent her from biting him again, then rolled up her sleeves to check her arms, and pulled down her collar slightly to see if there were any black spots under her neck. blood line.     Nothing, whether it was on the arms or under the neck, there was no trace of infection on Pei Qinqin's body.     But this did not reassure Qin Chuan, he never thought that his blood would make Pei Xiaoqin unconscious.     Qin Chuan kept calling Pei Qinqin's name, and as soon as he asked her to open her eyes, Pei Qinqin whimpered and cried while hanging on top of him. The high fever made her physically uncomfortable.     A few small cries made Qin Chuan throw up his helmet and give up his armor. He compromised and gave up asking, raised his hand and patted her back gently to wipe away her tears, and ended up coaxing her to sleep.     It's good to fall asleep, and it won't be so uncomfortable after falling asleep.     Qin Chuan felt the temperature of her forehead with his cheeks, and watched her wrap his hands around his neck, supporting her to sleep more comfortably on his shoulders.     The group of zombies below had already climbed to a height of more than a dozen floors. Qin Chuan glanced at them, ignored them, and looked down at the teeth marks on his palms, frowning in thought.     Zombies don't have lacrimal glands, so Pei Xiaoqin will cry, which means that she is really not infected by the virus.     But if she wasn't infected, why would she be tempted like a zombie and couldn't resist his blood?     Qin Chuan couldn't figure out the reason, looking at the noisy zombies below, his expression became cold and cold.

    He raised his head to face the gray sky, his bottomless pupils narrowed slightly, and when he lowered his head again, the zombies under his feet were divided into several pieces as if cut by a laser, and rolled down from the upper floor layer by layer.

    There were corpses all over the place, and there was no one standing around.

    Qin Chuan covered Pei Qinqin's ears, and stopped coughing in a low voice. It was still a bit of a burden for him to deal with zombies starting at tens of thousands in one go.

    The greater the consumption, the heavier the hunger.

    Qin Chuan supported Pei Qinqin to sit down, took out the cold steamed buns in the space to replenish his strength, and looked at the person in his arms from time to time, as if he couldn't smell the bloody smell downstairs.

    With so many corpses blocking them, the moving speed of the two fleshy plants became slower, and their volume became larger accordingly.

    Qin Chuan didn't intend to join Qin Yiyang, he was waiting for a dog to come over.

    He believed he would come.

    In terms of controlling plants, besides Pei Xiaoqin, Li Qingzhou was the only one left.

    For about three minutes, Qin Chuan tilted his head and smashed the head of the snake attacking behind him with space, and then spread the attack to a range of at least ten meters around, forcing Li Qingzhou out of the dark.