Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    Two young men of similar age stood under the scorching sun and looked at each other. There was no sense of imminent crisis, nor the joy of reuniting after a long absence, only a touch of doubt and full of surprise.

    Qin Chuan didn't know the survivor in front of him, and he wasn't interested in why the other party could call out his name. He looked away, turned around and grabbed Pei Qinqin's wrist to prepare to leave.

    "Qin Chuan!" Qin Yiyang stopped him from behind and said, "Don't walk around, you can climb two mountains if you go forward, and you will go back to the territory of mutant plants. You can kill several mutants with a Guan Gong knife. Body?"

    Poof, Guan Gong Dao.

    Pei Qinqin looked back at the handsome brother with a natural expression and a familiar tone, and then looked at Qin Chuan who was indifferent. For a while, he couldn't tell who was acting.

    Qin Chuan proved that the other party was a passerby with his indifferent attitude and calm eyes.

    Brother Yingjun used Qin Chuan's name and complex real emotions to prove that he knew Qin Chuan, and that he was not the kind of nodding acquaintance.

    Pei Qinqin looked at his blocking posture, and asked him with an idea: "Do you know Zhou Xing?" Zhou Xing said that he and Qin Chuan were in the same class from kindergarten to junior high school, and then Qin Chuan went abroad. And the handsome man also knew about Qin Chuan's going abroad, which means that they met Qin Chuan at the same time. Friend A should know friend C through friend B, right?

    When Qin Yiyang heard Pei Qinqin mention Zhou Xing, his gaze shifted from Qin Chuan to her. After looking at her for two seconds, Qin Yiyang asked, "Who are you? Are you Zhou Xing's friend? He's here too?" Looking around to find Zhou Xing's figure.     Pei Qinqin shook his head, because Qin Chuan didn't stop, so he turned around and walked backwards and said, "I'm passerby A, Zhou Xing and us got separated in City C, he's not here. My brother said he didn't know you, you Who is it? Why are you here?"     Since you said that you have to go over two mountains to go forward, and go back to the territory of mutated plants, it should be difficult for ordinary people to get here except for the natives, right? She and Qin Chuan entered here by mistake because they were avoiding the riots of the zombies. On the way, they had the protection of Zhuang Zhuang and Qin Chuan's force to pass through the no-man's land.

    What about them? Why did you come to this small town with the heavy weapon in your hand and your own abilities?

    Nowadays, animals and plants are mutating. The no man's land in front is the best example. This is not a paradise where you can hide from the world.

    Seeing them walking straight ahead, Qin Yiyang waved the team members back to perform their duties, followed Qin Chuan into the pharmacy quickly and said, "My name is Qin Yiyang, and I'm this guy's cousin, aren't you Zhou?" Good friend? Why are you with Qin Chuan? Qin Chuan, when did you return to China? Where is your father?"

    To Pei Qinqin, his self-introduction was like a thunderbolt in the blue sky!

    Qin! Yi! Positive!

    One of the later base lords? !

    The ability is—ah, why can't I remember it all of a sudden! It is estimated that the brain will not work well if there is too much high fever.

    Xiaobenzi, if the timing wasn't right, she would have taken out Xiaobenzi!     Qin Chuan was looking for a thermometer under the counter of the pharmacy. Pei Qinqin squatted beside him and interrupted