Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    Pei Qinqin really wanted to play dead, but Xu Jin didn't give her this chance.

    Under his gaze, Pei Qinqin could only watch him turn into a monster while walking towards him with wide eyes.

    When it was over, she felt that Xu Jin still had a trace of humanity.

    If she passed out like Su Difan Xiangsui and the others, she might still be able to save her life, because no one found out his identity. But now she is dizzy, and she has seen what she should see and what she should not see, so Xu Jin will choose to kill her no matter whether he defeats the virus or becomes a monster completely.

    The former may only kill but not eat, while the latter eat while killing!

    She was dead anyway!

    Pei Qinqin looked nervously at Xu Jin whose upper and lower rows of teeth grew outwards, and found that there were zombies in the grass, subconsciously reminded: "Fan Xiangsui and the others are in danger!

    " When the zombies approached Fan Xiangsui, they rushed over without hesitation!

    Blood flew with the flesh, and Xu Jin's sharp claws tore the zombies that tried to attack Fan Xiangsui and Su Di into two, and the other one's neck was bitten off by him.

    This bite force——made the back of Pei Qinqin's neck feel cold.

    More and more zombies appeared from behind the bushes. Xu Jin stood by Fan Xiangsui and Su Di and threatened the surrounding zombies. Those who dared to approach were torn in half by his claws, or their necks were broken with a tongue!

    This time, Pei Qinqin really wanted to lie on the ground and pretend to be dead. Before pretending to be dead, he did not forget to pour down the small bottle of toilet water that he carried on the wound and blood to cover up the smell of blood.

    But zombies no longer just use their noses to catch prey, they also have eyes to use.

    The zombies who had no IQ and would only rush forward were all killed by Xu Jin, and the remaining few with a little IQ knew that they couldn't beat Xu Jin, so they quickly set their sights on Pei Qinqin.

    This is also a piece of meat, isn't it?

    --Help

    Under the gaze of the zombies, Pei Qinqin felt like a light on his back. They tentatively walked towards her, and roared at Xu Jin as they walked, as if they were asking for his opinion.

    There was no reaction on Xu Jin's hideous face.

    Therefore, the high-level zombie approached Pei Qinqin's pace, and gradually changed from hesitant to brisk walking!

    They scrambled to rush towards Pei Qinqin, the screaming and rotten smell of the zombies so close at hand made Pei Qinqin's fear peak!     She

    closed her eyes and shouted: "Don't!"

    In an instant, the surrounding vegetation grew rapidly, and they collectively shouted "Don't!"

Qin Chuan's weapon.

    The piercing blade flew from dozens of meters away, piercing through the air and spinning at high speed, instantly taking away the zombies around Pei Qinqin, and cutting off the branches and leaves of the plants and trees extending over.

    Qin Chuan rushed to catch the falling knife handle, helped Pei Qinqin up and found that she had passed out.

    He glanced around with a stern expression, seeing that the surrounding vegetation was still growing abnormally, he immediately picked her up and left here.