Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    When Pei Qinqin woke up, he was in a daze, really dazed.

    She remembered that she wanted to bite Qin Chuan very much, and kept restraining herself, and then she didn't remember anything. Opening her eyes again, she actually saw Li Qingzhou! She seriously suspected that she hadn't woken up! So she slapped the person next to the bed with her hands.

    This slap was so loud that a dead pig could be woken up.

    Li Qingzhou covered her face and sat up from the bed and looked at her.

    The scene was once very embarrassing.

    The real touch was telling Pei Qinqin that the guy in front of him was alive, and she had just slapped this small-bellied mad dog.

    Qin Chuan is not there, Zhuangzhuang is not there, Mianmian is not there, but Yuanyuan is still there! But I don't know why it doesn't seem to dare to make a sound.

    Li Qingzhou didn't care about her, and didn't even look fiercely at her. Instead, he asked her blissfully, "Are you hungry? What would you like to eat? I spawned some vegetables on the farm, but I haven't found any meat yet." Pei

    Qinqin : "..." Do I know you very well? You're a pervert.

    When she didn't speak, Li Qingzhou lied to her and said: "Yes, you drank my blood before, so you shouldn't be too hungry." "

    I drank your blood?!" Pei Qinqin turned his head and retched, waiting for Li Qingzhou Face changed, but she has not waited until.

    She turned her head and saw the smiling Li Qingzhou, rubbed the goose bumps on her arms and said, "Please don't look like this, you are disgusting like this, why am I here?" "Aren't you throwing up?" Li Qingzhou asked

    .

    If you spit out your mother, I can't drink your blood at all.

    But Pei Qinqin hasn't figured out Li Qingzhou's temper yet, so she doesn't dare to be too angry with him, for fear that he will get sick and kill someone in a fit of anger.

    She held it tightly and tentatively said, "Stop vomiting, your blood stinks, I can't possibly drink it."

    But what's wrong with her? Why would there be an irresistible urge to Qin Chuan's blood?

    Pei Qinqin pulled up his sleeves and glanced at his white and clean arms, then touched his face, but he didn't feel any bulging blood vessels... Maybe he wasn't infected?

    Seeing her pulling up her sleeves, Li Qingzhou guessed what she was thinking, and explained to her: "You have been infected by the zombie virus, but you are infected with an advanced virus, so you will not have the symptoms of ordinary human infection. You see I, am I not the same as the zombies outside?"

    Li Qingzhou felt that he hadn't spoken to Pei Qinqin for a century, so no matter what Qin Qin said, he would not be angry, and it was better for her to scold him than to ignore him.

    Pei Qinqin's eyes widened, "Are you a zombie?!" It's fake, how can the zombies at this stage be so powerful?

    Li Qingzhou nodded, as if thinking of something happy, smiled at her and said: "I was infected through your blood, and you also shared your ability with me.

    " "Hehe", she believed him only when she was brain-dead!

    Li Qingzhou knew that she had no memory of the future, so he didn't force her to get close to him, as long as he walked the path they had walked again, the familiar she would come back.