Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    The three of them took a nap in a down-to-earth manner, and did not wake up until the camp siren sounded suddenly.

    When Qin Chuan got up, he instinctively protected the person lying on top of him. He put his arms around Pei Qinqin, who was still more confused than him, and looked around with a sleepy expression, obviously not getting enough sleep.

    Zhuang Zhuang standing in front of them fanning the wind turned into Mian Mian, Qin Chuan immediately felt that something was wrong, he asked Mian Mian, "What about the idiot?

    " Zhuang went out.

    In terms of action, Zhuang has always been freer than it.

    "What's wrong, brother?" Pei Qinqin raised his hand and rubbed his eyes, he was so tired after sleeping for too long.

    Qin Chuan took her hand away and said, "It's okay, call Zhuang Zhuang back quickly." "

    Huh? Zhuang Zhuang?!" Only then did Pei Qinqin see clearly that it was Mian Mian who fanned him.

    wtf, strong is gone?

    She yelled Zhuang Zhuang's name in her heart, and soon there were some movements outside, but it seemed to be human footsteps.

    Zhuang Zhuang, shrunk to the height of his fingers, turned over from the window with two short legs, the leaves above his head flickered, and crawled back into Pei Qinqin's pocket to hide without saying a word.

    Pei Qinqin was full of doubts, before he took it out of his pocket to ask, the door was knocked open by two soldiers.

    They obviously didn't expect Qin Yiyang to be here, and when they saw three big living people, they subconsciously saluted Qin Yiyang, and then aimed their guns at Mianmian who was still fanning Pei Qinqin.

    Mianmian fanned Pei Qinqin indifferently, as if the person whose life was threatened was not him.

    Pei Qinqin was completely awake, stood up and stood in front of Mianmian and said, "What are you doing?"

    Mianmian was suddenly enraged when she saw the gun pointed at Pei Qinqin, immediately stretched out a leaf to protect Pei Qinqin, and at the same time bloomed the spikelets on top of her head.

    Before the war broke out, Qin Yiyang stood in front of the gun and said, "What are you doing? Put away all the guns! What's going on?"

    The soldier in camouflage uniform said: "Report to the captain! There are alien plants invading our camp! We are hunting for it!"

    emmm...Pei Qinqin put his hand in his pocket and poked Zhuang Zhuang, who was pretending to be dead, and asked: [Zhuang Zhuang, you all go out! What are you doing? ]

    [Stroll, stroll! ]

    Pei Qinqin: [? ] Are you an animal? Want to go out for a stroll?

    [Who allowed you to run out without authorization? Did you know it's dangerous outside? ]

    [I know, Zhuang Zhuang knocked away a bad vine seedling! Then they used guns, fire and water to smash Zhuangzhuang! They are badass! ]

    [A strong man can't beat so many villains. ]

    Are you quite aggrieved?

    Oops.

    Just as Pei Qinqin was about to tell Qin Yiyang that there was a foreign plant invasion, the alarm in the camp rang again, but it was louder than before.