Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    If it was before the end of the world, Qin Yiyang would definitely not care whether Qin Chuan planted vegetables or raised chickens, because no matter what he did, the Qin family would support him behind him, and few people could move him. But this is the end of the world, he still grows a ball of vegetables!

    There are only him and Qin Chuan left in the Qin family. Even though he is capable now, he cannot fight against the entire mutant and the entire alien plant world.

    But his persuasion was fruitless, and Qin Chuan took Pei Qinqin back to the house after taking a shower, without even saying hello to him.

    Too bad, too bad!

    It was Qin Qin who said "good night, cousin" to him before entering the house, which vaguely comforted his old father-like mood.

    Qin Chuan brought Pei Qinqin back to the bed and asked her to lie down and rest, but Pei Qinqin refused. She stroked her wet hair and said, "My hair is not dry yet, so I can't sleep." I washed my hair specially to avoid lying down!

    "Why can't I sleep with dry hair?" Qin Chuan soul asked.

    He doesn't think there is a connection between sleeping and dry hair, even if he didn't do it, wouldn't he do it when he wakes up?

    Pei Qinqin: "...Brother, don't sleep with your hair dry, you will have a headache when you wake up, and you will feel uncomfortable when you get old." You don't know what you should know, but you know a lot about what you shouldn't know.

    "That's because your physique is not good enough." Qin Chuan raised his hand to caress the top of her hair, inserted his slender fingers into her hair and slowly pulled it away. The warmth from his palm radiated from her scalp to her hair.

    Pei Qinqin sensed something was wrong, raised his hand to grab his fingers, and found that his palm was so warm!

    "Brother, don't you hide it? You are using your powers to be presumptuous!" She grabbed his hand and said, "Don't dry my hair, what if you don't control it well and burn my hair? "I don't want to lie down and sleep so early!

    And the ability that he can't control well?

    Qin Chuan sat her down on the bed and forcefully dried her hair.

    Pei Qinqin had no way to resist, fell on the quilt in despair and said, "Brother, you are a devil."

    "Oh, if I'm a devil, what are you?" He hasn't been a devil for a day or two.

    After this thought came out, thousands of fragments followed. He stopped one of the scenes of blood flowing into a river, and saw the person lying in the pool of blood, and the fingers running through Pei Qinqin's hair slightly paused.

    Pei Qinqin turned her head and revealed a side face from the quilt and said: "Brother, if you are a devil, I am the devil's little devil, brother, are you tired!" She immediately got up from the bed, wishing her hair was still dry

    .

    Qin Chuan withdrew his mind, grabbed her with his long arm, lifted her back and pressed her on the bed and said, "Are you going to move again?"

    Pei Qinqin: "..." He couldn't move.

    Qin Chuan continued to dry her hair, and every time he interspersed with it, he could feel the smoothness of the three thousand black silk, like fine silk brushing his fingertips, the softness made people feel comfortable.

    He gradually became obsessed with it.

    After he dried his wet hair and spread it on the quilt, he found that the energetic Pei Xiaoqin had fallen asleep nestled beside him.