Chapter 12

Chapter 12 Doomsday Rain

    "Brother, our home is gone..."

    Pei Qinqin was carried out of the room by Qin Chuan, and when he passed the living room, he found that the ceiling had become a skylight, covered with dense plant roots, and the rain was falling down along these roots , wet the floor.

    Her baby sofa, coffee table, and pillows are all gone.

    The same goes for the kitchen, where almost the entire wall of the house is taken over by plants.

    It's so stupid, no matter how vigilant she was, she never thought that the plants would mutate now, they were still on the roof of her house, and she planted them herself!

    God has no heart! He actually wanted to use her hand to kill herself!

    Pei Qinqin's words made Zhou Xing and his group think of their home.

    They looked at the good girl who was injured and carried by her brother, who was obviously younger than them, and they felt the same way and expressed sympathy. Apart from sympathy, she also envied that she had such a strong brother protecting her, who was able to postpone her exposure to the outside hell for a month until now.

    Qin Chuan walked straight through the forest-like living room with Pei Qinqin on his back, paying attention to the potholes, and raised his hand to press Pei Qinqin's raincoat and hat to prevent her from being drenched by the rain, saying: "Find a better one." Thank God for being

    alive Well, what about the house?

    Pei Qinqin believed in Qin Chuan's words. He said that if he could find a better one, she believed that they could find a better one!

    She is very thankful that the potato chips she ate at noon today was the last pack in the snack cabinet, and that the things in the storage room have been almost eaten up this month, and there is not much waste.

    Pei Qinqin obediently circled Qin Chuan's neck, saw him go down one floor through the anti-theft door that was damaged by external force, and suddenly stopped in his tracks.

    Qin Chuan looked back at the gun-wielding boy in Zhou Xing's group and said, "The road is closed." "

    Huh?" The gun-wielding boy was suddenly cueed and looked at Zhou Xing in bewilderment.

    Qin Chuan turned around and walked upstairs, not caring whether the people behind him followed or not, it was Pei Qinqin who turned his head and reminded them: "There is danger downstairs, come quickly!" Do you understand if you are in doubt and follow the boss!

    Zhou Xing understood what Pei Qinqin said.

    He arranged for two other team members to keep up with Qin Chuan, and he stayed behind with the fire-type boy in charge of breaking the rear.

    Pei Qinqin saw the young man put his palms against the wall, and within three seconds, flames burned along the wall! But——how long will your fire burn before the road can be closed! It takes half an hour to boil the pot of water! !

    As soon as she finished complaining in her heart, Zhou Xing, who had the wind ability, used his ability to blow up the flames behind the boy. In an instant, the entire corridor was flooded with flames. Pei Qinqin was slapped in the face. Was it because of cooperation

    ? This is fine.

    Although their personal abilities are not strong, they seem to have good control over supernatural abilities, and they should all be trained in actual combat.