Chapter 80

Chapter 80

    But the first zombie king is dead, and the new zombie king takes over. The existence of the first generation fused with human genes is like the remnants of the previous dynasty, which can act as a deterrent to some but cannot appeal to all.

    Since there is no way to make the other party submit, let's eliminate all dangers.

    Qin Chuan looked at the zombies around him, and the condensed space chop gradually took shape in his palm. But before his ability was activated, his wrist was wrapped in warmth.

    Qin Qin?

    Pei Qinqin took out a tomato the size of half a head from his storage space, looked at the hideous eighth-rank zombie and threw it over and said, "Here, you can eat."

    Zhou Xing: "?"

    "Qin Qin, what is this?" What are you doing?

    Pei Qinqin said: "They've been crying for hunger, maybe they chased me because they were hungry!" "...

    You think too much, they just want to devour your crystal nucleus to improve their own strength." Zhou Xing said with his forehead , and people will not eat tomatoes even if they are hungry.

    Sure enough, as soon as Pei Qinqin threw the tomato over, he was smashed into tomato pieces by the paw of the eighth-order zombie.

    Her pupils dilated slightly, expressing serious dissatisfaction with the waste of food by the eighth-order zombies!

    Why are you hungry if you don’t eat! Give it back if you don't eat it!

    The smell of tomatoes gradually wafted in the air, attracting the attention of the surrounding zombies like a hook. The zombie closest to the tomatoes could not resist the temptation of hunger, and squatted down to pick up a tomato and put it in its mouth.

    He only heard a "gudong" and then let out a low growl of satisfaction.

    This signal is like the canteen is open, making other zombies follow their instincts to grab the tomato meat on the ground.

    The eighth-order zombie stared at the blood-like liquid on the ground, and stared at Pei Qinqin dissatisfiedly again.

    Pei Qinqin understood so well, he took out another ripe tomato from Qin Chuan's space and threw it to him.

    This time, the eighth-rank zombie caught it. His light gray pupils were full of plunder. He picked up the tomato and gnawed it in front of her. The moment he swallowed it, his stiff expression began to loosen.

    Pei Qinqin: "!" The tomato is indeed hanging!

    "Is it delicious? I still have a lot of food like this. If you want to eat, you can listen to me. Don't bully me."

    Qin Chuan frowned and looked at the eyes of the eighth-level zombies, still not letting go of his vigilance.

    He knew that the fruits and vegetables grown by Pei Xiaoqin were different from ordinary fruits and vegetables. They could give people a long-lost feeling of fullness and calm them down to a certain extent. But he didn't know that this thing would be useful to zombies.

    The eighth-rank zombie devoured the tomatoes in his hand and reached out to Pei Qinqin again.

    Pei Qinqin gave him another one, not only for him, but also for each of the restless zombies around.

    Let's eat, let's eat.

    You have to listen to me if you eat my food!

    Zhou Xing looked at the zombies surrounding them who were concentrating on eating tomatoes, and swallowed in confusion. This scene was not funny, it was even a little scary.