Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Menstrual Period

    The survivors on the diagonally opposite building knew that there were people on the roof, because last week the community was cut off. At night, they could only look at the lights of Qin Chuan’s house to gain the will to survive. Occasionally, they could see someone eating on the edge of the roof. Girls, but not many times, and did not dare to call her for help.

    One is because there is a girl on the opposite side, and they are too far away to help them; the other is that they are worried that the door will be broken by zombies as soon as they make a sound.

    Who knew that such a perverted scene would be seen today! Is fishing for zombies something normal people do? How strong is the psychological quality to treat a man-eating monster like a fish?

    The gaze of outsiders caught Qin Chuan's attention.

    He glanced casually at the position of the survivors diagonally across the building, then looked at the little cook beside him who didn't know it, pretended that he didn't know, and turned his eyes back to continue fishing for zombies.

    The two played until night fell before returning home.

    Pei Qinqin went downstairs with the green vegetables he had chosen and said, "Brother Qin, if we fish slowly like this, will we be able to catch all the zombies on the opposite floor after a long time?" It was a beautiful idea

    .

    Qin Chuan denied it in his heart, but hummed perfunctorily. He is not good at expressing, nor does he have the desire to express.

    Pei Qinqin didn't mind his indifference, or rather, she was used to the boss's silence.

    She was humming a little tune to go home and cook, but who knew that when she tuned it together, the anti-theft door downstairs was hammered and banged.

    The force was so fierce and the fright was so great that she almost bit her own tongue!

    "No way, I haven't sung it yet! Is it that bad?"

    Qin Chuan: "...It's a zombie." He became active when he heard the voice, what were he thinking? And, it turns out that you also know that you sing badly.

    Pei Qinqin felt as if he had been despised, but after a closer look, he realized it was an illusion.

    She stopped, saw her thigh passing by her and walked forward, hurriedly followed and said, "What should I do, brother! It seems that our den has been discovered!" Am

    I a criminal? Also nest.

    Qin Chuan turned his back to her and looked helplessly at the group of zombies who wanted to break through the fence. He opened the door to let her in and said, "Don't come out unless I call you." "Okay, I understand!

    I I won't hold you back, I'll copy the guy for you right now!" Soybean and Xiaomi added rifles|guns!

    "No need." Qin Chuan waited for her to enter, closed the door, and raised his eyes lazily when he heard the roar outside the anti-theft door.

    Noisy.

    When Pei Qinqin in the room ran back to the door with a gun, he found that the door couldn't be opened. Didn't the door open inward? Can it be locked without a padlock outside?

    She was afraid of disturbing the boss's work, so she put her ear on the door panel to listen to the movement outside.

    The roar of the zombies was gradually disappearing, she turned her head and switched ears to try to hear it more clearly.