Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    "Your abilities... What do you fill in?" Qin Yiyang asked Qin Chuan and Pei Qinqin with the registration form.

    Every survivor is registered when entering the shelter.

    Pei Qinqin didn't want to expose Qin Chuan's ability, so he tentatively raised his hand and said, "Space power?"

    Qin Yiyang asked again, "What kind of space power?"

    Pei Qinqin continued to raise his hand and said, "Storage space?" Brother should not have cut it The ability of space? She said before that the space where the spirit system and the space system are rare, refers to the attack type space ability, not the storage type.

    Qin Yiyang took a high look at her and said, "Qin Qin, you know a lot." Most people don't know how many kinds of abilities there are in the space system, except for those who have the second type of space system abilities.

    Pei Qinqin touched her nose guiltily. Who asked her to read the full text, but she didn't recite it, so she forgot many details.

    Qin Yiyang finished supplementing Qin Chuan's information, and then asked Pei Qinqin, "Qin Qin, what is your ability?" What kind of ability is domesticating different plants? Is it wood? But other wood-type supernatural beings can't domesticate heterogeneous plants, at most they can stimulate birth or increase the growth speed of plants.

    Qin Chuan replied for her: "No."

    "Huh? No?" Qin Yiyang looked at Qin Chuan and confirmed, "Being an ordinary person?"

    Qin Chuan nodded.

    All right, you have the final say.

    After getting Pei Qinqin's consent, Qin Yiyang wrote no supernatural powers on her personal information.

    Once the two registration forms were submitted, they were assigned to different file shelves. Then the registration staff gave them two circular nameplates with different numbers and different colors.

    What is this?

    Pei Qinqin took the red number plate and looked at it. Hers was E072009191133, and Qin Chuan's was blue number D05200919313.

    It's long, just ask if you don't understand!

    "Cousin, what is this?" ID card?

    "Personal identity card." Qin Yiyang took them to continue walking out and said: "Red represents ordinary people, blue represents supernatural beings. Letters represent ability levels, A represents excellent, and then decrease in order. The two digits after the letters represent The area that was divided into, followed by the date of entry, and the number of survivors in the area." "The

    military can look up the owner's information based on this ID number plate, which is the registration form I just filled out. There are basic information such as your name, gender, date of birth, place of birth, etc. I don’t know your place of birth, so I’ll just fill it in according to Qin Chuan’s

    . Never seen this in the text.

    Pei Qinqin imitated others wearing an ID badge on the neckline and said: "Cousin, then I am only E-level, are there worse ones behind?" For example, FGHIJ!

    "No, E is the worst general term, no matter how bad it is, it is defined as E."

    Pei Qinqin: "..." Gan.

    Qin Chuan laughed beside him, and Pei Qinqin watched him quietly.

    Why are you laughing, you don't only have D, you are just one level higher than me.