Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    Seeing that Qin Chuan's attitude was so firm, Qin Yiyang took supplies to trouble the staff responsible for filing survivors' information, and asked them to help check if there was anyone named Li Qingzhou in the base.

    Of course, he didn't mean to kill Qin Chuan if he found out, but he wanted to see who it was first.

    The results show that no, even if the surname is removed, there is no one named Qingzhou in the base of tens of thousands of people.

    Qin Yiyang understood, left the supplies, turned around and left, went back and told Qin Chuan, "It's too easy for him to change his name, why don't you describe his appearance to me, preferably with some characteristics or something. The important point Yes, let me know what grievances you have."

    Pei Qinqin raised his hand and said, "I know his appearance. He is about 1.85 meters tall, neither fat nor thin, and of medium build. His facial features are correct, and his face is soft and beautiful. He has a healthy complexion, and there is a tear mole under the corner of his left eye. The whole person is ruffian, with a look of self-importance, especially arrogant."

    Qin Chuan is usually lazy, and he will show some deterrence when he is provoked. And Li Qingzhou is full of aggressiveness all the time.

    Their temperaments are far apart.

    Qin Yiyang: "...Except for the relatively rare tear mole, you said that tens of thousands of people may be in the hundreds." "

    No need." Qin Chuan had a hunch, "He will come to the door by himself, don't leave my side." He turned his head and told Pei Qinqin.

    Pei Qinqin nodded heavily, of course she would not leave his side.

    What Qin Yiyang didn't know was that after he left the registration office, new survivors moved in, and the word "Qingzhou" appeared on the registration list, but it took several days for the list to be filed into the system for checking.

    Two days passed, Pei Qinqin and Qin Chuan lay idly at their cousin's house, eating and sleeping like rice bugs.

    They are not members of the ability team, and they don't have any tasks on them. Qin Yiyang didn't know what to think, he never urged them to go out to work.

    Qin Chuan accepted this kind of life well, and Pei Qinqin really couldn't lie down anymore, and started to hatch chickens.

    She thought that it would take more than ten or twenty days for the chicks to hatch, and there was nothing wrong with hatching in advance. More than twenty days was enough for Qin Chuan to solve his cousin's crisis.

    She squatted in front of the coffee table to install the incubator, and the Zhuang Zhuang next to him slapped Yuanyuan once and ran around Pei Qinqin with a smile, while Yuanyuan chased after him with his short hands stretched out in a "chirp chirp" manner.

    The two little ones trampled Pei Qinqin's cotton all over the place, and even held up her thermometer as a sword for PK.

    Pei Qinqin clicked his tongue, took back the thermometer from their hands, pushed them, and let them go to the side to play.

    The steady Mianmian couldn't bear their troubles, so she stretched out her hand and slapped them to calm down, but the fight didn't stop them, and the three little ones fought into a ball.

    Just fight, and stick to Pei Qinqin's side, they will take whatever she wants.

    Pei Qinqin was so angry that he put the three of them together and put them into Qin Chuan's arms, saying, "Brother, help me keep an eye on these three troublemakers!"