Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    Qin Chuan didn't know anything about Pei Qinqin's questions. His memory was incoherent, and he couldn't know the cause and effect from just one picture, but he knew it would be true.

    Pei Qinqin believed him, so while waiting for the helicopter to return, Pei Qinqin meticulously sorted out the reality and the entry and exit points in the book. In order to prevent misremembering, she also took out her small book for comparison.

    The first point of discrepancy with the original text: Qin Yiyang also has a hidden offensive space ability in addition to the lightning element, which was not mentioned in the book.

    The second point that differs from the original text: Chen Xingmin is actually a gold-type ability rather than a one-in-a-million space-type ability. Maybe she also has a hidden space-type ability. But if this is the case, the space system will be rotten, and who needs to hide it.

    The third point that differs from the original text: Qin Chuan's identity! He is Qin Yiyang's family, there is no doubt about it. If a stranger dared to attack him, drag him, and pull him like his cousin, the grass on the grave would be three meters high now.     Although Zhou Xing is also familiar with Qin Chuan and treats Qin Chuan well, he does not have the aura of a brother like his cousin. Only my cousin dares to control Qin Chuan confidently, can read Qin Chuan's micro-expressions, and has a responsibility similar to guardianship for Qin Chuan.     So here comes the question, the cousin is Qin Chuan's family, with Qin Chuan's ability and temperament, will he let Qin Yiyang be in danger?     Won't!     Why didn't the book mention Qin Chuan's existence at all? Qin Yiyang is also the second lord after all, with so many scenes, it's not too much to explain a little background, right?     But nothing, not at all.     Qin Chuan is like a bug that appeared out of nowhere, but this bug is closely related to the characters in the book.     The point is that he has lost his memory.     When Pei Qinqin heard him say that Qin Yiyang was going to die just now, Qin Chuan's first reaction was that Qin Chuan had a nightmare, but thinking back on what he had done along the way, she had no brains and couldn't tell that he predicted so many dangers through nightmares.

    He is familiar with so many abilities, the exotic plants and beasts here, and the world here, as if he had grown up here. In addition, he has spatial abilities, so she is more inclined-Qin Chuan is a reborn.

    He has experienced all this before, so when he revisits his old place and touches those things again, he will think of some past or future things!

    But because of Qin Chuan's lack of memory, she couldn't confirm with him head-on. All she knew was that Qin Chuan's memories were very different from the contents of the books she read!

    Either she wore the wrong book, and Qin Chuan was the one who wore it.

    Either Qin Chuan was reborn, and what he remembered was the farther future.

    Also, why do all the names of the characters match, but the information does not match!

    Pei Qinqin was puzzled by the notepad full of simplified characters and circles. When Qin Chuan's finger entered her field of vision and took away her notepad, she suddenly thought of it.

    "Brother!" Pei Qinqin continued to ask Qin Chuan in a voice that can only be heard close to the ear: "Can you detect the supernatural power of that young lady?" Qin Chuan studied the messy words

    on the notepad, without looking at Chen Xingmin, picked up her wrote the word Qin Chuan on it with a pen, and then circled it like everyone else and replied, "What do you want to notice? Didn't your cousin tell you that you are from the gold department?