Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    Qin Chuan looked at Pei Xiaoqin who rolled himself up into a caterpillar, picked up her game console, and prepared to end her happiness tonight.

    What night are you staying up? Go to bed quickly!

    He turned off the light, put the game console beside his pillow, and waited for Pei Xiaoqin to come and pick it up quietly.

    But Qin Chuan waited for a minute, five minutes, but did not wait for Pei Qinqin to act. He turned on the bedside night light anxiously, and through the warm yellow light, he found that Pei Xiaoqin had fallen asleep peacefully, holding the quilt under his chin with both hands.

    Since Li Qingzhou appeared, he became the one who slept late, and Pei Qinqin seemed to have returned to a normal routine.

    Qin Chuan propped his hands back, shifted his center of gravity back, and looked at Pei Qinqin's face without blinking, even if he didn't wear makeup, his face was as bright as the morning glow and reflecting the snow.

    He didn't know why he had been living on the top floor and didn't leave, and he didn't know why he welded the corridor to death before the accident happened.

    Now he knew that he was waiting for someone who would come and who might leave.

    As a side effect of going back in time, he lost all his memories.

    The first time he saw Pei Xiaoqin, he didn't feel much familiarity, and he didn't feel similar to the first meal she cooked. Every bit of getting along with her was a fresh first experience. Unlike Qin Yiyang, after a long time, you can vaguely see the shadow of the past, which proves that they used to have a close friendship.

    So he should have known Pei Xiaoqin before, and hadn't gotten along with her much.

    He lived alone in a strange city for half a year for a person he hadn't gotten along with very much.

    When he woke up from the old house and learned that his name was Qin Chuan and saw the time and date, he instinctively looked for that place. It's like something engraved in the genes, the brain forgets, and the body fulfills the promise.

    Then he found it, and when it arrived, he never remembered it.

    Fortunately, he didn't miss it again.

    Qin Chuan stepped forward and gently pulled out the corner of the quilt that Pei Xiaoqin was holding onto, carefully took her hand and put it into the quilt.

    She looked so good when she was asleep.

    Qin Chuan secretly leaned over and kissed her forehead like a dragonfly, just like she kissed his cheek for comfort.

    The gradually cold night wind rustled the strong leaves. Qin Chuan touched Pei Xiaoqin's forehead, and the scene in his mind flew away like a meteor, making him unable to get up for a long time to regain his senses.

    A minute later, he lay back on his bed covering his fast heartbeat, like a mechanical freeze, and it took him a long time to realize that he wanted to turn off the night light.

    The tent became pitch black.

    Qin Chuan stabilized his mind, raised his hand and slowly stroked his lips, why not only kissed her forehead, but also kissed her... Qin Chuan turned his head to look at Pei Qinqin, and his eyes fell on her lips.

    Xu Shi recalled that the pictures were too indescribable, and Qin Chuan's brain was a little overloaded.

    He lifted the quilt and pulled up his collar to breathe. After a while, he picked up the game console that Pei Xiaoqin had occupied since her arrival.