Chapter 91

Chapter 91

    How dare he.

    Pei Qinqin looked at the strange Li Qingzhou in front of him, without saying a word, he immediately attacked. The ubiquitous plants act as a foothold for her, allowing her to move freely in mid-air.

    She moved so fast that Li Qingzhou couldn't catch her whereabouts. Before he could react, he was slapped by Pei Qinqin.

    The crisp slap fell on the hearts of the people present, and the jaws of Qin Yiyang and Zhou Xing were shocked.

    Qin Qin... When did she become so powerful? !

    Li Qingzhou hastily fought back in horror, but every step of his counterattack was within Pei Qinqin's expectation. The situation suddenly reversed, and even the roar of the second-generation zombie was broken by Pei Qinqin's kick.

    "It's still such rubbish." After mocking, Pei Qinqin landed on Zhuang Zhuang's shoulders, looked back at Qin Chuan, who was safe and sound, and made up his mind, then continued the second wave of attack without giving Li Qingzhou a chance to breathe.

    The first wave of attacks is considered humiliation, and the second wave is the real damage.

    Pei Qinqin, who has the memory of the past, is very clear about where Li Qingzhou's fatal point is, and he is merciless when he strikes.

    Li Qingzhou was beaten covered in blood, crawled out from the wall, coughed and said, "Qin Qin, I can explain, I, I can explain—" "Explain

    what." Pei Qinqin stepped forward from ten meters away Embed him in the wall again, and the surrounding plants obediently entangled Li Qingzhou so that he could not move.

    Pei Qinqin didn't even want to hit him with his hands. He glanced at the ninth-level zombie who was about to step forward, frightened the opponent back, took the saber that Zhuang Zhuang found, patted his face on the blade, and said, "Do you want to explain?" How did you betray my whereabouts and collude with human survivors to kill me, or do you want to explain how you bullied Qin Chuan while I was away?"

    Li Qingzhou: "!

    "No! I just want them to hold you back, I never wanted to kill you! "

    "But I died in the end. I went to meet my lover happily, but you found someone to ambush me at the meeting place and gave me a blow." Pei Qinqin said, stabbing Li Qingzhou's chest with a general knife, turning left and right Said: "Why do you do this? Do you think you can become the three major lords after I die?"

    Qin Chuan: "...?" Should he be grateful for his straightforwardness at the beginning, or he might have a relationship with Li Qingzhou? Now this is misunderstood as wanting to usurp the throne?

    Li Qingzhou opened his mouth and vomited a mouthful of blood. He didn't know whether he was angry or he was too injured. He looked at Pei Qinqin with red eyes and said, "I never thought of killing your superior. I did that just to get rid of Qin Chuan! Qin Chuan is in the human camp, he will only kill you if he is with you, why don't you believe me?"

    This is not the first time Pei Qinqin has heard Li Qingzhou say this.

    She frowned and pulled back her saber, letting the blood drain from Li Qingzhou's body and said, "I just believed too much in you to die so early. You were the one who joined forces with the three major forces to ambush me." Li Qingzhou's painful expression was slightly

    startled , asked back: "When did I unite the three major forces? I just contacted the human camp. With your strength, you can come back safely!" "Really? It doesn't matter,     you betrayed me is a certainty." Pei Qinqin raised the knife in his hand high, his eyes were cold and resolute, without any wavering, "If you killed me just because of your stupidity, I can still let you live, but you shouldn't have Qin Chuan's idea, I have I didn't tell you, don't touch him!"     Li Qingzhou looked at the sharp edge of the knife in a daze, and when the light of the knife fell, the second-generation zombies suddenly rushed over to interrupt her.     Pei Qinqin was forced to step back and distance herself. Looking at the second-generation zombie who was "loyal to protect the lord", she manipulated the alien plant wordlessly to restrain her and said, "You are really embarrassing for a purebred zombie." Qin Chuan leaned against the corner and smiled     . Laugh, I haven't heard her speak in such a mocking tone for a long time.     The second-generation zombies couldn't break free from the restraints on their bodies, so they opened their mouths angrily to give the highest order.     All the zombies were in full condition as if they had been injected with chicken blood, so that Qin Yiyang didn't dare to watch the show anymore, so he hurriedly stood up and prepared to help.