Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    Pei Qinqin ran all the way after being drenched in the rain last night, sweating and blowing the wind all night on the roof, coupled with fear and fear, staying up all night, it is not surprising that he would get sick.

    She didn't react before because she was paralyzed and uncomfortable because her spirit had been in a state of high tension, just like a rubber band, the tighter it was, the farther it bounced, so when she relaxed a little, she fell down.

    But she quickly woke up from the coma, and it took no more than ten minutes before and after, which scared Qin Chuan, who had just found the antipyretic medicine and boiled water, to a halt.

    Anyone who saw a white-clothed woman with long hair, pale complexion, black eyes, and bloodshot eyes suddenly sat upright on the sofa would think that she had run into a ghost... Qin Chuan hesitated for a moment before walking over to hand over the medicine and warm water to her

    . She said: "You have a fever."

    "Do I have a fever?" Pei Qinqin looked at Qin Chuan in a trance: "No wonder I'm so tired, can I borrow the bathroom? I'm hungry."

    Qin Chuan: "?" Hungry Looking for a bathroom? This taste - unique enough.

    He pointed her in the direction, and after a while, there was a soft and short exclamation in the bathroom.

    Qin Chuan nestled on the single sofa and yawned lazily. There is no other creature here except him, and there is no danger, so she can only be scared by herself.

    Sure enough, not long after entering, Pei Qinqin came out of the bathroom covering his face, as if he couldn't accept his appearance.

    Qin Chuan raised his eyebrows and looked at her, admiring her perseverance.

    A normal person has a fever of 39.9° and is obviously weak, but she is fine, she can walk and call like a normal person.

    It can't be seen that this small body is quite disease-resistant.

    Pei Qinqin suppressed the physiological reaction of vomiting, returned to the sofa and lay down, and before Qin Chuan asked, he took the initiative to explain: "I thought I saw a ghost when I looked in the mirror just now." Qin Chuan raised his eyebrows, then you are quite self-

    aware of.

    Bloodshot pupils, dark circles under the eyes, a dead face, light-colored lips, thin and no muscles, from a distance, it looks like a living dead outside.

    Pei Qinqin didn't dare to look at Qin Chuan with his bloodshot eyes, and sobbed out of control, "You are such a good person. I thought I was good-looking enough to let you save my life. I didn't expect to be so ugly." 1551 She doesn't look like this of! She used to be so pretty!

    Qin Chuan, who didn't appreciate beauty at all: "..." Your appearance is determined by your genes, so there's no need to dislike it.

    He put the medicine on the table and motioned her to take it.

    "Thank you brother." Pei Qinqin got up from the sofa, and just picked up the water glass to take medicine, when his body suddenly collapsed as if the power was cut off.

    It's the second time.

    Qin Chuan caught the falling water glass with extraordinary speed, not only did not let the water glass break, but also took all the water droplets that swung out back into the glass. He looked down at the ugly monster who had fallen into a coma again and frowned slightly.