Chapter 84

Chapter 84

    Further on is the boundary of Liancheng.

    Qin Yiyang parked his car in a secluded corner outside the city. Several people got out of the car, and when they looked up, they saw low-level zombies wandering around the entrance of the city.

    Zhou Xing looked at the surrounding terrain, exchanged eyes with Qin Yiyang, and took the lead in jumping to the top of the nearest building to check the route in the city.

    Before he finished watching, Qin Chuan appeared beside him with Qin Qin on his back.

    Pei Qinqin wrapped his arms around Qin Chuan's neck, looked at the zombies below and said, "Why didn't they respond to us?" Qin Yiyang was

    a step behind them, and stood beside Qin Chuan and said, "The more this is the case, the more It means that they are organized and disciplined, and the zombies controlling them should be above the eighth level."

    Pei Qinqin understood, and asked Qin Chuan: "Brother, what level of zombie is Li Qingzhou?"

    Qin Chuan recalled, frowned and said: "About the eleventh level."

    Qin Yiyang: "?"

    Zhou Xing: "Eleventh level?! What kind of monster is this?" His seventh level of wind system is already considered a strong person in the survivor base. In the entire base ability team, there is no ability user higher than the ninth level!

    "What kind of supernatural power is he?" Zhou Xing was eager to know.

    Pei Qinqin tilted his head to confirm with Qin Chuan: "His supernatural ability should be the same as mine to manipulate alien plants,

    right ?" I can have the same origin as you, but his ability is much more destructive than yours."

    In the future, Pei Xiaoqin's strength is far above Li Qingzhou's, but his character is not as crazy as Li Qingzhou's, so she has never been as unscrupulous as Li Qingzhou Doing things, but it didn't stop Li Qingzhou.

    There used to be a life-threatening friendship between them, and Pei Xiaoqin would not control Li Qingzhou for anything that did not violate the principle, but in the end, what he got in return was a bitter betrayal!

    Pei Qinqin pinched his ear and said, "Not necessarily, didn't you say that my supernatural attributes can't restrain him? I will definitely dig out the crystal nucleus in his head when I see it later!" Qin Chuan turned her head and talked with

    her Cheeks pressed together, still not good at coaxing his girlfriend and said: "After you grow up, you can't dig out the crystal nucleus in his head now."

    Zhou Xingwen covered one ear and patted, Thought I was hallucinating.

    What Xiao Chuan meant was that Qin Qin has the ability to defeat zombies who are already at the eleventh rank?

    The warm winter sun shines on the silent building.

    Qin Yiyang elbowed Zhou Xing's arm and said, "Don't shoot, it's not your ear problem, after we come out alive, I'll tell you what happened to Qin Qin and Qin Chuan before. "

    Repentance is a dog?" Zhou Xing asked.

    "Repentance is a dog." Qin Yiyang agreed, and smoothly dealt with the zombies that finally attacked them.

    The white lightning struck precisely on the heads of each zombie, causing them to stop where they were and return to the west one by one.

    Before Qin Yiyang had time to share the ability levels of these zombies, the three standing in a row jumped off their feet sharply. The solid building was easily blasted into a big hole like props for filming a movie. In an instant, rubble was scattered everywhere, and dust blinded the eyes.