Chapter 10

Chapter 10 Blue Blood

    At the very moment, someone stopped the shooter | The shooter said, "Wait, he seems to be alive."

    Qin Chuan raised his hand to block the glare of the glare, and squinted at the survivors who broke in.

    Two men and one woman, all of them have higher physique than ordinary people, have guns and supernatural powers.

    "Brother Zhou, are you sure you read it right? How could he be a living person? Brother Jin just lured away the zombie in the supermarket, wouldn't it be a zombie with a slow reaction?" It is very light, but it can still be heard clearly in a silent supermarket.

    Qin Chuan slowly put down his hands, his handsome face without any black veins was enough to prove his identity as a human being.

    "Fuck." Cool!

    A man and a woman were amazed by his looks, and they all breathed a sigh of relief seeing that he was such a living person. Although it was dangerous to meet the same kind at this time, they were still more willing to see the same kind than zombies.

    But no matter how handsome a man is, he can't be eaten as food, the food is more important! A man and a woman hurriedly searched for supplies, leaving only a team leader named Zhou Xing looking at Qin Chuan in shock.

    when did he come back ?

    The boy who was searching for the supplies thought he said in a low voice: "Sister, he is really a person! You said that he came to the supermarket and didn't take food, what is he doing with a sanitary napkin?" Are sanitary napkins edible? He added all his talents to his appearance, and brought his IQ to zero, right?

    "Shh, maybe someone in the family needs it. It's not easy for him to appear here alone, so don't talk too much to provoke people." The girl's personality is obviously relatively calm.

    The boy said "oh," and within a few seconds he said, "But he's wearing pajamas and slippers, and doesn't even have a weapon at hand. Doesn't he look like a monster when he appears in the supermarket like this?" Girl: "..." Zhou Xing coughed in a muffled

    voice

    , He warned the children in the team to stop talking, then looked at Qin Chuan, who was indifferent, and greeted him, "Xiao Chuan, when did you go back to China?" Qin Chuan heard

    someone calling his name, so he turned his attention to the other party body, but the way he looked at the other party was very strange, which made Zhou Xing a little bit embarrassed.

    Zhou Xing held the flashlight to his chin and said, "I'm Zhou Xing. Don't you remember the neighbor Zhou Zhou who went to your house every day to do homework in elementary school?" Don't remember

    .

    Qin Chuan looked at the other party's gloomy grimace, and had no impression except that he wanted to beat him up.

    It's time for him to go back.

    Otherwise, Pei Xiaoqin would bleed to death.

    Qin Chuan raised his foot to leave the supermarket.

    Seeing that he was alone, Zhou Xing reached out his hand to stop him and said, "There are zombies outside now, you can leave with us later, it will be safer." Get

    out.

    Qin Chuan turned his head and glanced at him, his dark and deep eyes were like a secluded well, which made Zhou Xing retreat subconsciously.