Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    this! No! Can! able! !

    You must be dreaming!

    Pei Qinqin grabbed Qin Chuan's collar subconsciously, and just as she was about to confirm, she saw Qin Chuan looking down at her hand, and said slowly and clearly, "You were the first time you grabbed me like this. Pulled me over at night, kissed and left. The second time was in the daytime, you suddenly appeared and pushed me against the wall, pulled off my collar and bit the corner of my mouth. The third time was in the room—— "

    My day, after hearing these words, Pei Qinqin immediately released his hand and interrupted him: "Me! I didn't want to do anything to you this time! You, are you sure the person you think of is me? That person is Me?" How do you make me look like a bully?

    What kind of little wife are you? Don't you even resist! How could it be so easy for me to treat you like this!

    Qin Chuan fixed his gaze on her, and nodded slowly: "There is no one else but you."

    Pei Qinqin lowered his head and covered his face, wanting to know the details so much, but having trouble asking.

    cough!

    "This will happen in the future. I haven't become what you said. Don't, don't look at me with that look!"

    Qin Chuan looked away, not knowing what kind of look she was talking about.

    The two of them had nothing to do in the carriage, and the other supernatural beings were on guard, or dealing with zombies and obstacles on the side of the road.

    The Xingyue team went to the place where the vision happened, and they are not on the same road, so they need to solve the road conditions by themselves.

    The swaying carriage made Pei Qinqin almost hit his head and fall down again. Qin Chuan was worried, and he pulled her into his arms with his long hand and hugged her.

    Pei Qinqin instinctively grabbed the clothes around his waist, heard his heartbeat, looked up at him and said, "Brother, are you quite calm?" After having sex with me, can you still treat me so calmly? She is so strong, did she really turn into a dragon and take the princess back to her den?

    "You... In your memory, did you do it voluntarily?" Pei Qinqinyu asked Qin Chuan this question surprisingly.

    If it was not voluntary, Qin Chuan would be very angry, right? If he recalled everything, she would probably be fooled by him! !

    Qin Chuan took a deep breath, and to be honest, he was choked. He lowered his eyes and looked at her: "If I don't want to, can you force me? It's you, not me, who is crying under you." Damn

    it Ah,

    Pei Qinqin suddenly covered his mouth, can you be a little ashamed! Can you be a little ashamed! !

    "Qin Chuan, aren't you very proud?" She lowered her voice and asked him, but if you are a little excited/bewildered/shy, I believe that we are in love!

    "It's not about being proud, it's about being happy."

    Pei Qinqin: "????"

    Qin Chuan: "I like being like you."

    "No, you don't." Pei Qinqin corrected him expressionlessly.

    Qin Chuan turned a deaf ear to it: "You seem to be the key to unlocking my memory, can I kiss you more often in the future?"

    Pei Qinqin: "No, no, you're thinking of shit!"

    Qin Chuan paused, and continued to ask: " What else do you want to know?"