Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Food from the Underworld

    Pei Qinqin also quenched his thirst and ate noodles this time, but he didn't recover as much as last time. Qin Chuan felt that he didn't sleep long enough, so he pressed her on the bed and let her continue to rest.

    But Qin Chuan doesn't know how to cook, he is a person who can eat cold steamed buns when he is hungry, Pei Qinqin is not.

    She has never suffered from diet, let alone eating frozen steamed buns, she feels distressed watching Qin Chuan eat them!

    How could her protector eat frozen steamed buns! No matter how hot it is, it can't be too hot!

    Pei Qinqin lifted the quilt and announced like an uprising: "Brother, don't eat this! I'll make fried meat for you!"

    Qin Chuan looked up at her: "..." You want to eat it yourself.

    He pointed to the bed, Pei Qinqin stood there for two seconds, then lay back cowardly.

    "Brother..." Pei Qinqin pulled up the quilt to cover the bridge of his nose, revealing only a pair of big watery eyes flickering at Qin Chuan.

    She has mastered the trick of pretending to be pitiful, thanks to Qin Chuan's usual step-by-step retreat.

    Sure enough, Qin Chuan looked at her for a while, got up and left the room and said, "Wait."

    Pei Qinqin secretly said yes!

    It was already noon the next day, and except for Xu Jin who was still unconscious, everyone else on Zhou Xing's side in their respective duties.

    Su Di was watching upstairs, Fan Xiangsui was taking care of the wounded in the living room, and Zhou Xing was cooking in the kitchen.

    Qin Chuan walked to the door of the kitchen and saw Zhou Xing stirring the casserole with a spoon in front of the stove, so he stopped and watched, silently, and scared Zhou Xing, who turned around to look for salt, his eyelids trembled.

    If Qin Chuan and Qin Qin didn't have shadows, he would have wondered if they were ghosts. Why do both of them like to scare people so much?

    Zhou Xing greeted him carelessly and said, "Xiao Chuan, are you finally hungry? I cooked porridge, would you like a bowl?"

    Porridge?

    Qin Chuan thought of Pei Qinqin's refreshing chicken porridge, pursed his lips restrainedly, and nodded to accept Zhou Xing's favor.

    As a reward, he took out the still fresh Da Cai Xin.

    Zhou Xing was defenseless against Qin Chuan, he dared to hand it over, and he dared to accept it.

    But after all, it was the first time he came into contact with mutated plants. Zhou Xing said with a little trepidation in his heart: "This is a vegetable? Can this be eaten?" Qin Chuan

    nodded, tore off a clean leaf and wanted to stuff it into his mouth. Xingyan quickly snatched it over and said: "I believe this can be eaten! Wash and cook it before eating, and cook it before eating."

    He was just asking, if he didn't believe him, how did this kid get started!

    Zhou Xingsheng was afraid that he would eat raw vegetable leaves again, so he said to Qin Chuan, "It's good for me to come here. If the conditions are limited, I won't fry it. It's okay to get boiled ones to make do with it?" It doesn't matter, as long as you can eat it

    .

    Pei Xiaoqin had cooked it improvisely before.

    Qin Chuan stood in the kitchen, not sure if he was watching or just bored.