Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    At six o'clock the next day, Pei Qinqin, who went to bed late and got up early, woke up on time again.

    Where was she before going to sleep, and where was she after waking up. The same is true for Qin Chuan, there is no pillow between the two of them and they have not crossed the line.

    Pei Qinqin had had enough sleep, sat up and stretched, saw the mascara with half of her cheek pressed into the pillow, smiled quietly, and left the tent lightly.

    No matter how many times I watched it, Qin Chuan who fell asleep was as pure as an angel, so beautiful and harmless, she wanted to hold all the good things in front of him!

    Zhou Xing by the fire outside has been replaced by Su Di and Fan Xiangsui.

    One of the two was dozing off, and the other was vigilant around. Hearing the movement of Pei Qinqin, both Fan Xiangsui, who was vigilant, and Su Di, who was dozing off, immediately stared at him. After realizing that it was his own person, the tense nerves relaxed again, and he raised his hand smilingly and waved at Pei Qinqin.

    Good morning sister!

    Pei Qinqin nodded back to say hello, and went to fetch water from the well with the toiletries.

    Su Di ran over to help with a gun, and then when Pei Qinqin was cooking breakfast, he dragged Fan Xiangsui to urge him.

    The two nervously found eggs and noodles from the few ingredients, just like picking up treasures, and looked at Pei Qinqin eagerly.

    Su Dihuo seemed to be doing|army|fire|dealing. He was wary of the appearance of Zhou Xing and Qin Chuan, and said in a low voice, "Sister, I have a lot of snacks here. You can take whatever you want! I just want you to cook it for me." A salty breakfast, really, you can eat whatever you want, don't be polite!" Thinking of the taste of braised eggplant and hot and sour potato shreds last night, his stomach growled again.

    Pei Qinqin looked at his storage pocket curiously, and found that it was full of sweet, high-calorie snacks. There are no chocolate bars, Snickers bars, candies, even biscuits are filled with Oreos, there is not a pack of puffed fried food, or he may have eaten them all.

    This has to be sweet and crazy.

    Forget it, she took the ingredients from them and sat down and said, "I cooked it for you. You can keep those snacks for yourself. I have them myself." Everything is easy to say.

    A ray of early morning sun fell on her, and Su Di looked at Pei Qinqin's tender side face like a shelled egg and went away. He knelt down clumsily to add firewood to Pei Qinqin and said, "Oh, thank you sister, sister, you are really good!" Good!"

    Fan Xiangsui ran over with the washed dishes and chopsticks, kicked Su Di and said, "It's your turn to watch."

    She put the bowl aside, rubbed her little hands and looked at Pei Qinqin expectantly and said, " Sister, I finished washing the dishes! Is there anything else I can help you with? Just say it!" "

    Uh, no, you..." Forget it, Pei Qinqin remembered the three of them's meals, and cooked the whole package of dried noodles twice Cook it in a bowl, mix it with cooking oil and a little salt for later use, then dry the bottom of the pot, rub the oil into the eggs, and fry them until they are soft or fully cooked according to their preference.

    Finally, beat two eggs and fry until they are half mature, add boiling water and seasonings to serve as noodle soup.

    "The noodles are ready. You can choose whether to eat dry mix or soup noodles. I'll go and wake Qin Chuan up first." Pei Qinqin returned to the tent with a large bowl of noodles, his slender back exuded a dazzling holy light in the eyes of Fan Xiangsui and Su Di .